King Arthur and arthurian legends

Ragne

So... this is my main passion *admits shily*

I love everything about arthurian legends and I basically collect arthurian books and well, yes, I ship them too. Mostly Kay/Bedivere and I am creating a choice game for it and well, that's it *runs away*

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ragne

• Ayakashiu

Top Posters In This Topic

i just finished reading Tolkien's The Fall of Arthur, do you know it? :)) but it's not finished so that sucks :/

which is your favourite story about King Arthur?because there are a few different versions if i'm correct :)

• 2 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I know of it but I still have to read it : D

Yes, there are different versions, personally I am very fond of Malory which is kind of classic and cliché but my favourite version is the Welsh one (Red Book, White Book and of course Mabinogion and Pa Gur) also if there are not many adaptations in modern novels of it.

But my favourite modern novel is Idylls of the Queen :D very slashy and Exiled from Camelot which is 50 shades of gay, seriously.

50 shades of gay??that sounds..very good!guess it's going to my "to read" list xD so who is the author of this book? :)

and you mentioned that you're creating a game??so how's that going? :)

haha, it's very bromance and homoerotic, but nothing canon. It's written by Cherith Baldry :D and it's about sir Kay and a lot of hurt/comfort.

yes :D I am at the half of the Kay-shipping game and still at the beginning with the Galahad/Mordred one :)