What Love Feels Like

BobCrazy

Share with us what you feel when you are in love. Is it good, is it bad ??

I will use the best sayings from you guys to create a special card for the

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, just come and speak you heart out.

Well, I will be the 1st

Feels like you are vulnerable to something that at same time can bring me an incomparable happiness, but also can destroy me from the inside out

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BobCrazy

• Dev

• BlueNeon

• potatowhat

Even if I'm 23, I'm still not able to define(using my words) what love feels like. Too much complexity...

However,I'll tell you what(I think) love feels like using one of Theodor Seuss Geisel's quotes : 'You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.'

Interesting topic. I have been in love, and it was more of a negative experience for me.

I think falling in love is something that make us vulnerable, it can break us into pieces, but is one of the bravest thing a person can do.

(Ahh, I hope this wasn't too corny though T^T)

Never been "in love" but as

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
said, I can share what I believe love is all about.

Love is when all you think of is them, you worry for them, want to hold their hand and sleep beside them. The unconditional love bond shared between two people that connect together.

Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi:

SekaiIchiHatsukoi10-00116-650x365.png

Hmmmm... Love is very mysterious, I can say that, makes you do a lot of things you usually don't do, it's really funny and amusing when I see one...

Love is one great Contradiction, it's really confusing and creepy...

Never been in love, though, but I do can say it's one pretty interesting topic

something that make your heart ache, but you addicted to it like a masochist..

and when the syndrome worsen, it will cause disruption in your brain which is effect is seen at your weird behavior and difficulties when talking (stuttered, cry out, etc)

Well I've noticed a big difference between this idea of "romantic love" and real unconditional love.

Romantic love, or rather physical attraction love, isn't really love in a sense. It's a release of chemicals in the brain that are so strong it's equated to being high on heroin, actually stronger. If you pump the right chemicals into the brain then you can make people fall madly in love with anyone. But when the relationship no longer produces the chemical release in the brain, then the "love" can turn to hate. Because people get addicted to the high. It's not saying it's not okay to be in this type of relationship. If people jump from partner to partner that's okay.

But love, in it's actual sense, is unconditional. It's not limited to attraction and romantic relations. For me, it's a feeling, a knowing, in my heart, that I will always be there for the person, no matter what. I might not agree with what they say or do on every occasion, but I still love them. I care more about the person's well being than anything else. The person always come before any social idea, any ideology, any belief. The person is more important. It's so selfless. You are kind, caring, and supportive purely for the person's well being, and not because of some selfish reason or because you get something out of it. It's purely because you can't help but love them. But it's not weak, you're not afraid, you're strong. Perhaps some people will take advantage of that kindness, but people who do that lack unconditional love in their lives and have become closed in their heart. Unconditional love is, well, unconditional.

I'm not in love, I am love. I can't be anything else. So I'll love people, deeply, from my heart. I have not been in a romantic relationship, but I have experienced that rush of chemicals in the past, and it's nothing like true unconditional affection. That's my experience.

• 1 month later...

I dont think i have ever been in love....i have been in relationships...but for me it was a game...but if you ask me " love is better kept silent" opening up leads to betrayal, loss of trust and friends, and ya a waste of time

• 1 month later...

Is it too late to reply?

Anyways, for me, love feels like an un conditially calm, a Peace of some kind,

and that is mostly the only thing I miss, after a relationship ended.