• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

yes n u r my xi-chan...... i wrote Ki-chan above :p aww i didnt call anyone else by ur name ,,,,, u r the one n only one xi-chan fuh me :) n will always be **hugs

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

true it's not your business but I appreciate the concern and I don't mind if you ask ^^

Someone in my life was angry at me so sent me a very rude message. When I didn't reply, they sent another one where their attitude was very bad. Then they changed their Facebook status (without my name of course) to "You're really pissing me off". I know I shouldn't be angry but they were being extremely rude so I got angry :p

thank you my darling, cupcakes are always good for the heart (until it kills you physically but we don't have to go there ;D )

I'm baaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!! finally got my password back from the alien who changed it after killing the.... OK... I'm back. nuff said. -_-

Im good :)

I agree so much. Still freaking. So excited for summer :D