• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Well probably, but if you kinda now that they're just at home, scrolling through tumblr and that they saw the message you sent?

I got a little frustrated, so that's why I posted that (:

just think of a cool way to punish them :cuteonion54:

sleep where the heck are you? -_-

There's one user here with a really cute anime boy hugging a heart signature, but I don't remember who it was... >.

edit: found her ^o^

My face is red, most likely from the sun. I have a community service thing for school I have to do tomorrow at 6 A.M. I will get started on my RP replies tomorrow after the service and I will also get started on the three new character sheets that I have to make. Oh, and I also need to study for History(fuck), finish homework for History, study for Chemistry, study for Spanish, and finish math homework. Hm, I should have been productive today, but noooo, I had to not be productive.

Cool then. :3 Make sure to get enough sleep during the weekend though! ^^ You'll need it. :p

*laughs* Why use my line against me? Plus, I get it. I suppose I'll give in only if a certain someone gives me something in return. My weakness. ;p

*rolls eyes* Because it annoys me and I hope it annoys you too! Certain someone huh? Hmmm..I guess that could be arranged. ^^

Ofc it doesn't annoy me. Furthermore, I didn't say just anyone. If the person isn't right, no deal. Oh, and trade places with me today. You help my friend instead and...I can just relax.

-_- It will when I say it enough times. Tsk why do you read my mind. XD You need to give me the list of that right people. :p Sure! \O/ I would love to help your friend~ :o And no, if you trade places with me you'll have to do my work. XD I have quite some of it left hon. :p