• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

I never left the land of Yaoi. XD

Hopefully I do well in exams so my mother doesnt kick me out of the house. XD XD

It's too hot! Damn! Whoever said they would like some heat has actually never lived in a place where it's too freaking hot!

I'm sure there are other places whose temp are hotter than here.. I won't survive there. Nope. Smh

:cuteonion46:

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
- Oh gawsh, I know all too well about it being 'too hot'. Everything is good in moderation, I say. But it's crazy, here in Australia! Where abouts are you?

:_red_fox 12

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, Right above you. :3 in the Philippines. And it's going to get worse a few months from now. T-T

I am NOT a Knight in shining armor. I'm quite the opposite actually. I won't save you from distress. I cause distress. I won't mend your heart. I'll break your heart. I don't wish to support your dreams. I AM your dreams. I don't wish for us to become as one. I wish for you to depend your life on me as if I'm the ONLY one. On this earth. Seriously ._.

//yawns// Damn am I tired. That explains everything -_-

I am NOT a Knight in shining armor. I'm quite the opposite actually. I won't save you from distress. I cause distress. I won't mend your heart. I'll break your heart. I don't wish to support your dreams. I AM your dreams. I don't wish for us to become as one. I wish for you to depend your life on me as if I'm the ONLY one. On this earth. Seriously ._.

//yawns// Damn am I tired. That explains everything -_-

:Friends-for-life:

I'm surprisingly back.. \O/ ummm but not too much TT^TT

Oh god, the travel was amazing! I've seen too many mountains and lakes and rivers >_

wasn't able to take a pic of anything since the bus was moving pretty fast D: