Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

pshaw~

oh!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
:D I miss you. where are you. and how are you. and haha

You shouldn't teach babies how to blow raspberries..because then they do it all the time..even when you're feeding them.. orz *goes to clean the whole kitchen*

bleehh... i barely read manga lately.. when i read manga my expression just like " -_- " ... i wonder is it because i already over with bl or there's just hard to find any manga that takes my interest... -3-

but i think the reason is the later because it's perfectly fine when i read my fav manga / mangaka works... but it's impossible for me to re-read over and over again.. it would makes me over for real... (and honestly i don"t want that)

gyaa... so bored -3-

it was him that sent me the request but me that accepted friends request, just for an random game of truth or dare on social media. i'll remove him if you so wish.

I'm tired and I want to sleep, but I'm reading really nice BL and it's so hard to decide what to do... (Read Caste Heaven. It. Is. Fun.)