Say whatever you want XIX

Saga

... Good that I don't favorite cheese toasts in general. I'd have given up on them for the time being.

Well now I've given up on them, but surely not because of my thoughts at this moment. However it'll surely help. Man.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now I've given up on them, but surely not because of my thoughts at this moment. However it'll surely help. Man.

:Sarcastic-chuckle:

Seriously this one person on tumblr, I don't know why that person is bullying this one user and talks about the other users so called 'problematic' behavior :Table-flip:

Do not hold your judgment from me. I am not fragile. I love to hear you hate me. I enjoy dominating every aspect of your mind. If only for a moment. I relish in the sickening of your stomach from just the sight of me. The severe headaches from just a thought of me. The itching in your palms to just punch me. I bathe in your menacing glare. Your selfish aura. Your dominating presence. So. Do not hide your feelings. They're what aids me. They're what breaks me, and most of all ... they're what makes me.

(I need to sleep. Damn am I tired)