• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

A delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary. As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, confabulation, dogma, illusion, or other effects of perception.

-and man may I say ... There are so many delusional people. Come now...

On another note...my stomach hurts. )':

A delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary. As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, confabulation, dogma, illusion, or other effects of perception.

-and man may I say ... There are so many delusional people. Come now...

On another note...my stomach hurts. )':

-stares-

“It is not conflict of opinions that has made history so violent but conflict of belief in opinions, that is to say conflict of convictions.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche, Human, All Too Human

The belief in opinion we put in whether it is delusion or not is what makes the world spin.

And simply, you can never call yourself 'sober of delusion' for we humans are cracked beings

supposed to have and living with nothing by cracked perspectives.

To be sober means to abandon everything even own beliefs. And no one truly can withstand the lack of a belief, own belief.

-stares-

“It is not conflict of opinions that has made history so violent but conflict of belief in opinions, that is to say conflict of convictions.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche, Human, All Too Human

The belief in opinion we put in whether it is delusion or not is what makes the world spin.

And simply, you can never call yourself 'sober of delusion' for we humans are cracked beings

supposed to have and living with nothing by cracked perspectives.

To be sober means to abandon everything even own beliefs. And no one truly can withstand the lack of a belief, own belief.

Not all opinions are valuable, to me at least. Therefore I view only opinions that are well supported in logic to 'make the world spin'. Not going for something that is of popular belief. I agree that not a soul can abandon all belief. We have to believe in something to stay sane; and though we live in a world of lies, it is only our own fault that our perspectives are cracked. Is it inevitable? No. But we make our own choices, so however far one has been damaged from belief in opinions is their own fault.

Not all opinions are valuable, to me at least. Therefore I view only opinions that are well supported in logic to 'make the world spin'. Not going for something that is of popular belief. I agree that not a soul can abandon all belief. We have to believe in something to stay sane; and though we live in a world of lies, it is only our own fault that our perspectives are cracked. Is it inevitable? No. But we make our own choices, so however far one has been damaged from belief in opinions is their own fault.

Self-centered. The world doesn't spin because you are picky on opinions.

It will spin on and around the logic of the one that rules over. As it is justice decided this way.

What is right and what is wrong, sadly, comes from 'above'. And no, I don't mean religion here.

No, hardships and unhappiness are inevitable. Suffering is by choice.

I suffer because of one thing, you suffer because of other thing. What one suffers over cracks their own perspective.

Which basically undoes the topic you picked. That was my point there.

Self-centered. The world doesn't spin because you are picky on opinions.

It will spin on and around the logic of the one that rules over. As it is justice decided this way.

What is right and what is wrong, sadly, comes from 'above'. And no, I don't mean religion here.

No, hardships and unhappiness are inevitable. Suffering is by choice.

I suffer because of one thing, you suffer because of other thing. What one suffers over cracks their own perspective.

Which basically undoes the topic you picked. That was my point there.

Who's to say I'm self-centered? This all began with my opinion. As I said, I'm not going by popular belief. Justice can chose what is morally wrong or right--sure. But in the end I still have my own beliefs.

Surely I stated, therefore agreed, that suffering and whatnot is one's own fault, but that wasn't my argument. You added it. Mine is simply of delusion. I think delusional opinions aren't valuable. You say it's self-centered. I just say it's just me. Sure they have reason enough for these thoughts, but who's to blame but themselves?

You say hardship and unhappiness is avoidable? ... In what world? I think it goes hand in hand with suffering. One isn't able to suffer if not for a reason, albeit if it is able to be avoided...then why do we suffer to begin with? I understand that we only let certain aspects gets to us, which makes it our choice to suffer, but....that doesn't make hardship inescapable. Sure enough, if we are speaking logic here, if one isn't able to abandon all beliefs, there's no way to have a mind without worry. If one is able to abandon all beliefs--same results.

Who's to say I'm self-centered? This all began with my opinion. As I said, I'm not going by popular belief. Justice can chose what is morally wrong or right--sure. But in the end I still have my own beliefs.

Surely I stated, therefore agreed, that suffering and whatnot is one's own fault, but that wasn't my argument. You added it. Mine is simply of delusion. I think delusional opinions aren't valuable. You say it's self-centered. I just say it's just me. Sure they have reason enough for these thoughts, but who's to blame but themselves?

You say hardship and unhappiness is avoidable? ... In what world? I think it goes hand in hand with suffering. One isn't able to suffer if not for a reason, albeit if it is able to be avoided...then why do we suffer to begin with? I understand that we only let certain aspects gets to us, which makes it our choice to suffer, but....that doesn't make hardship inescapable. Sure enough, if we are speaking logic here, if one isn't able to abandon all beliefs, there's no way to have a mind without worry. If one is able to abandon all beliefs--same results.

You missed all my points and lost the logic in mid-way.

Never said 'avoidable' but 'inevitable', there is a difference (about hardships/unhappiness).

Suffering is by choice, yes.

And since you didn't get what I mean, I find no reason to continue.

And again, your beliefs are yours. Which includes, certainly, delusions as well because of your 'cracked perspective'.

If you don't get what I mean, then leave it be.

You missed all my points and lost the logic in mid-way.

Never said 'avoidable' but 'inevitable', there is a difference (about hardships/unhappiness).

Suffering is by choice, yes.

And since you didn't get what I mean, I find no reason to continue.

And again, your beliefs are yours. Which includes, certainly, delusions as well because of your 'cracked perspective'.

If you don't get what I mean, then leave it be.

Had I not got what you mean, or shall I say thought, then I wouldn't have responded. Meh, suppose I'm disorganized. Well... I'll leave it be.

Makeup sure can change someone's face, I put on some eyeleiner and false lashes today and that made my eyes look quite different than without makeup :p

As I browsed through different threads on YO I read quite interesting discussions about things and would like to participate but nah... maybe some other time, too lazy to write a long post at the moment (-。-;

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Thank you so much for the birthday surprises and phone call. ^///^

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MAYA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU