Say whatever you want XIX

Saga

.....Pissing me of is such a bad idea...Are you sure you want to taste the anger of a 20 years old surpressed soul?...

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

When did I become a "sailors"? I've took notice that I curse too much. Like...chill Tyler. It's not attractive. XD

can't believe that there is still enough money in my bank account :Happy-Dancing:

I would say lucky you

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, but you probably just know how to hold back when buying stuff. ;) Unlike some other people. *is broke and about to go shopping* :cuteonion44:

believe me I'm a shopaholic to the core :D but you're right this month i was holding myself back ^^ i was just window shopping so i’ve left my fingerprints everywhere :9onion70:

believe me I'm a shopaholic to the core :D but you're right this month i was holding myself back ^^ i was just window shopping so i’ve left my fingerprints everywhere :9onion70:
Good girl. ;) At least you didn't droll over the glass. XD Well..I was supposed to be buying a bday gift today and ended up buying stuff for myself..but I got a dress..a little black one..well, a tiny black one would be a better description. ^^ It's gorgeous. :o Now I'm gonna starve till the end of the month. :3

foxy4

you know the little black dress is a classic piece and will probably keep going for generations so it's undeniably a worthwhile investment for the future from which everyone can benefit.. you’ll feel good wearing it while others will feel good seeing you in it :D so it’s a win win situation isn’t it XP

you can give an I.O.U card as a gift :D

......I did it...ok I did....I know I am a lost case already...but please...bear with me till my closest end... :/

SLOW MOMENTS WITH ME...

Surely it takes the "practice" of a certain act to master it. Is it the same for emotions? Of course the latter has rather an external force. While the first is all a matter of choice; albeit....aren't actions usually influenced by one's emotions? Though, if a liar is able to lie with no guilt, and a killer is able to kill with no remorse..then are emotions at play ... has it been mastered? -_- Thoughts aren't always connected with emotions.

Pft...duh Tyler. XD That's how one is able to go with a more emotional or logical choice. Actually what does it matter? XD I wasted lots of time. Man....and I forgot why I even started this.

-_- I had a purpose. I swear. Ahaha I'm not good with multi-tasking. If I try...I lose my train of thought, as now...and then I talk forever-....

-.- *shuts up* No seriously I don't talk this much. XD It took me an hour to type this, and it isn't even much. OK. XD This feels like a novel. XDDD I'll shut up. BTW... it didn't take me an hour to type this...but rather an hour of hesitation to ponder should I post it. XD If I do...lucky you all (OK...not really) but if I don't....then you'll never know. XP

Seriously...this is embarrassing, but....-sigh- I'll post it...maybe. >_

...So I had the balls to post this. You'll get what I mean ... *Sigh*