• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I.....I confess.... I....I've always..... loved..... puppies

I wish i had the ability to give up. On a lot of things. Hope hurts the most. And even if i want to give up, they dont let me....there would b one way but m far too fond of meself :p

grow up! What with all this suicide talk? Well...indirectly anyhow. Come now...I've taught you better.

haha indirectly ^^ I want to escape thats all :p And unfortunately keeping me mouth shut and suffering in silence proves to b a hella difficult task for me 0___0 But meh, gonna b fine :p For the people i love XD XD XD That is at least a reason, and it sounds cool :3

i've weird dream. my mom caught my bro had yaoi mang and my bro said "it's her fault!" and point at me oOo (since my sis told him that i read yaoi in real)

the manga that my bro read in my dream is eren levi. i take a peek at his wallet lol (yes. that's right. the manga is in his wallet) that's why it's weird kkk

but really.. i panic when my bro point at me. afraid with my mom reaction u.u

I won't give up. The harder it gets to reach my goal, the more it's gonna be worth it when I succeed in the end.

oh that reminds me of a song.. geez now i've to listen to it onion12

Man, why don't people ever learn to shut their fucking mouths when they don't know what the hell they're talking about?

You're not the authority, you dumb little bitch, and everything you said is either insulting, damaging, or just plain stupid.

Just shut up, the end.

(See, I can do it too, that means I win the conversation, right? [sarcasm])

~Megs