• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I wish I was a cat. That way I could be as lazy as I want, take as many naps as I like, and not get into trouble for it...Cats are so lucky >.

looking for glasses everywhere, only to find it hung on my shirt. senior moment? too soon? O.O

:cuteonion46:

Jeez, I sowwi. I regret using that picture. T ^ T W-Well, you have a smoking, chara card! = v = Just teasing. X3

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I feel with you. It's hot here as well today (the hottest day of the year)... no coulds, only sun. I can't stand that extreme heat and get easily burned. -.-'

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I feel with you. It's hot here as well today (the hottest day of the year)... no coulds, only sun. I can't stand that extreme heat and get easily burned. -.-'

Luckily I don't burn easily. At least that's something.

I finished reading the first chapter of "Sonna Me de Mite Kure"! Funny stuff. X3

On a side note, I wanted to give my dad a relaxing end to his hectic day, so I decided to make him some tea. We should really label our sugar and salt jars...

aww girl that was such a kind thing to do and such a good laugh. i hope the mix up doesnt happen again. laughing with you by the way and good night.