• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Oh right! :D You think out of the box. :p I didn't get it at all how you got 0. XD I was actually good at math and I obviously came to the wrong result so..let us stay in the 'spying area' because that seems to be what we're good at. O.O
Well I can see the appeal of such a 'trick' but I would still argue with the one who created this that it's written wrong! XD I'm sticking with 2 still. o3o
You're actually a mathematician? o.O So what are your thoughts on the puzzle above? :p

You know, even if the equation was as you said, I'm still guessing that you couldn't just ignore the two lines. XD It shouldn't work that way. Pfttt.... fine stick with 2. XD Not that it matters. XD I'm sure it was written that way so that many wouldn't get the right answer. Not that it is a test of knowledge, for some, but more so one that takes attention instead.

:D it's supposed to be multiplication and division first, then addition and subtraction umm so guess it's 0

You are right and yet not.

When no brackets take part, it is the known rule you mentioned.

Just wondering why everyone ignored the ''11'' there.

1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 11 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 11 + 1 x 0 + 1 = ?

7 + 22 + 0 + 1 = 30.

I'll put my bet on 30. (:

- - - Updated - - -

Intended post I came for;

I just feel like smashing something.

You are right and yet not.

When no brackets take part, it is the known rule you mentioned.

Just wondering why everyone ignored the ''11'' there.

1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 11 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 11 + 1 x 0 + 1 = ?

7 + 22 + 0 + 1 = 30.

I'll put my bet on 30. (:

Who'd expect any less. Nice Saga. ^^

I loved that book! XD And that is the best answer one could give. :3

mathematically speaking it’s probably not legal to cut off a two-digit number on the other hand there isn’t a rule against it XP it’s a simple logical thinking question XP well i suck at this too :D

yeah

you got it girl let’s stay at things what we’re good at :D

btw today a 10 year old boy told me that i would talk like lil girl -_- i got pissed and said to him "yeah i was just imitating you" but the brat doesn't get my sarcasm hmpf... kids can be cruel

Loooool kids are hilarious! XD The last time a little boy talked to me, he said I should behave more and that ladies don't walk around that dirty. I was just finished playing American football in the mud and I think he had a point. -.- What's so bad about talking like a little girl though? :p Don't be too mean to the kiddies 'kay? XD

arigatou miro-san i'll watch them and read as well

again arigatou*bows*

umm idn it was just his tone that made it sound like an insult XD oh come on i wasn’t mean to him his mother was with him so i had to behave besides i like kids they are blunt and honest ^^ i just can’t handle smart ass kids XP

I hope you'll like them. :D I still don't know what type of manga/amine do you prefer (school life, cool seme, mafia type, younger seme etc) so I just told you some of my favorite.

It happens. I also feel like crap some days. xD Hope you feel better today.

Ok I'll tell you this;

Today I was actually inches away from getting hit by a falling tree by the roadside. How crazy isn't that??? I thought that never really happened to people. I spent 10 min straight just staring at the fallen tree shitting my pants and looking like an idiot, lol.

How was your day?

don't worry miro-san*smiles* i like all types of yaoi manga so i know i'll like the ones u gave me =3

u ok? 0___0

Damnnn, tomorrow is me first exams (german) and all i can do is listen to bigbang and hope for the best =/////= like me rain isnt working to study anyway :3

- - - Updated - - -

Me stress is not cause i dunno me stuff tho, but cause the last time i didnt even understand the question =.=

Because I'm obsessed with math at the moment, I will study. However...I'm wondering should I "spam" this thread with problems. Kidding. -sighs-