• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to be nice to someone you hate is the hardest thing to do, ever.

Not being a priest here, but you shouldn't hate anyone. The reason it is so difficult is because you are enabling them to control your emotions as if you were their puppet. You should really think on it. Maybe you don't 'hate' this person as much as you think. Don't allow it to ruin your mood. Oh, and I apologize that I'm not minding my business. Just personally I've never disliked anyone, albeit I've been disliked. With that, I seen how much I could affect someone. Guilty pleasure I admit.

Anyhow...I'm in need of a meal, but too lazy to cook. XD Oh well...chocolate cake for me.

Trying to be nice to someone you hate is the hardest thing to do, ever.

Not being a priest here, but you shouldn't hate anyone. The reason it is so difficult is because you are enabling them to control your emotions as if you were their puppet. You should really think on it. Maybe you don't 'hate' this person as much as you think. Don't allow it to ruin your mood. Oh, and I apologize that I'm not minding my business. Just personally I've never disliked anyone, albeit I've been disliked. With that, I seen how much I could affect someone. Guilty pleasure I admit.

Anyhow...I'm in need of a meal, but too lazy to cook. XD Oh well...chocolate cake for me.

Wise words from a decent man ^^ hope asteamingmugoflink will take it to heart =)

Wise words from a decent man ^^ hope asteamingmugoflink will take it to heart =)

All right, so "hate" isn't exactly the right word, but it was late and I was tired. In any case, this person is an ex-friend and it's not easy being a part of the same forum tbh.

"Ursa Minor, Ursa Major. No matter where I see, I could trace them anywhere!" My little sis threw a tantrum when I told her to wait as I watch the stars in lieu of making her an essay on Oil Price Hike :)

Chemistry is the best lesson in patience. Worked on something half of the day, both me and my mentor gave up on anything happening and I accepted I'll spend the whole day in lab..went out to grab something to eat..came back, ready to work and there were finally little crystals in my mixture! You just have to give some things time and leave them alone a little. ^^

Oh what i would give to get another day. Just one more day. Like it used to be. Joking about cats with one person i can still not forget. Laughing about the volume difference of the three people i still love most. One day back to before my world shattered. I dot even understand what happened. I'd sell my life to every god here is out there, for just one more day, or even a chance.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
*pats your head* It looks bad now but maybe this changes will open up room for new people to enter or better things to happen. (: At least you have nice memories right?

Oh what i would give to get another day. Just one more day. Like it used to be. Joking about cats with one person i can still not forget. Laughing about the volume difference of the three people i still love most. One day back to before my world shattered. I dot even understand what happened. I'd sell my life to every god here is out there, for just one more day, or even a chance.

Ah, Miyo. Still love you. Things change. Don't say such words. Are you ok?

The best memories any person could wish for. The best ever.

thanks ^^

Life doesn't suck. Humans suck. And this is not meant to be sexual. But hey, I don't hate anyone and I like me. XD Hate uses too much energy and of course, wouldn't want them to have that control over me. Might as well just pretend like they don't exist and just not give a f*** about them anymore. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

----

"Sometime I regret being nice, apologizing when I didn't do anything wrong, and for making unworthy people a priority in my life." - Yeah, that's right.

Life doesn't suck. Humans suck. And this is not meant to be sexual. But hey, I don't hate anyone and I like me. XD Hate uses too much energy and of course, wouldn't want them to have that control over me. Might as well just pretend like they don't exist and just not give a f*** about them anymore. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

----

"Sometime I regret being nice, apologizing when I didn't do anything wrong, and for making unworthy people a priority in my life." - Yeah, that's right.

I sense a connection.;p Just teasing.

it's really fun to see people's reaction when they are caught of guard..

it's so dam* funny..

i hope to reach the end of this line soon..

Mustaches should stalk people...just so they can attack unsuspecting people and become a part of their face.

Also, Foxy farted, good job Foxy, I wanted to smell that...DX