• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

The game is seriously A LOT BETTER than the anime adaptation! (Well what did I expect, right.)

lies can only get you so far..

it is a ghost that would haunt you

and a shadow that you can never run away from..

Often told that I've no sympathy and that I am cold-hearted. Not something I'd agree with. I just feel empty at most. I am so tired of hearing sad news as well as hopeful views and/or thoughts. -shrugs- I'm not sure what to feel, so I'd rather nothing at all.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
What game are you playing? ^_^

For me, my procrastination has hit an all time high. Drastic time my friends. Gonna have to block some webpages for a while in order to get my crap done. Hate to do it, but if I'm ever going to sit down and properly study, then it must be done. I suppose I'll find my way back here in about 45 minutes. I'll take a break and do another thirty then I'll probably be done for the day.

@ all otakus, challenge me to a song suggestion game.

songs recently listened too ZEDD, addicted to a memory & beautiful now.

Steins;Gate! It's awesome :) Also, I think you misread my name xD

Why Yes. Yes I did. I left out the most important keyword even. Well then! lesson learned XD XD

An actual thing that happened.

A straight anime/manga fan: So what genres you enjoy?

Me: Depends on the mood. But I am rather fond of shounen, psychological and yaoi genres.

He: Yaoi? What is that?

Me: A boys love genre.

He: You mean...boy on boy?

Me: I mean, boy on boy, boy with boy, boy in boy. However you put it.

He: That's...interesting... I don't understand how can you even look at such things.

Me: -makes a 5 minute pause and resumes the topic through sending a link to Kaede from Katekyo!- Cool art, ne?

He: Yeah, he looks badass.

Me: Indeed. He is the main character from one of these things you can't stand looking at.

He: ... That the art is cool, it doesn't mean I am into it.

Me: That you are not into it, it doesn't mean the genre is lame or something one can't even look at.

He: -shuts up-

Me: -content-

Please shut your mouth with you analytical talk, you're not that smart and are giving me a headache.

Serious some people on this planet can't tell the different between opinion and plain rudeness.

*punches wall* why do i have so much energy? why do i even want to make a difference? why do i have 'hope'. seemingly one lives better just accepting everything ey? So i'd like to learn that. anyone care teach me? teach me to give up?

- - - Updated - - -

Thunderstorm struck right next to le house and blew out the internet °__° *hear beating like nuts*

Please shut your mouth with you analytical talk, you're not that smart and are giving me a headache.

Serious some people on this planet can't tell the different between opinion and plain rudeness.

Good luck dealing with them. :/ But don't go down on their level, it's not worth it. (;

You simply don't come into my territory and be rude and arrogant, you know.

I hope I manage my bluntness for once.

-stretches body- Now, time for work.

It is nice to be back for a little bit. It is crazy how as the years pass life gets more hectic I need to be better at getting on here