• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a prize for me enduring the shitty heat for the past few weeks.

Then I too deserve one. It has never been this hot in my 20 years on this earth.

Then I too deserve one. It has never been this hot in my 20 years on this earth.

This earth is beginning to burst into flames. This heat now is most unfavorable. I agree. You deserve one too. Every living being that endures the heat daily deserves the prize of a cold day.

Oh no, I spoke too soon. It's getting hot.

This earth is beginning to burst into flames. This heat now is most unfavorable. I agree. You deserve one too. Every living being that endures the heat daily deserves the prize of a cold day.

Oh no, I spoke too soon. It's getting hot.

I noticed a difference in temperature when my town received five inches a snow in January. Never has that happened. Man did I not expect this heat though.

XD Lmao. Spoke too soon, indeed.

I noticed a difference in temperature when my town received five inches a snow in January. Never has that happened. Man did I not expect this heat though.

XD Lmao. Spoke too soon, indeed.

Where I live, it's literally always hot. It rained a week ago. And even when it was raining, it was still hot. I WAS SWEATING WHILE IT WAS RAINING, LMAO. I need a AC. This fan of mine will not do.

I... wanna touch snow.

Where I live, it's literally always hot. It rained a week ago. And even when it was raining, it was still hot. I WAS SWEATING WHILE IT WAS RAINING, LMAO. I need a AC. This fan of mine will not do.

I... wanna touch snow.

Is that so? What's the annual degrees there, if you know that is. Mine is about 84° Lately it has been 95°+

Aww. Why'd I find that so cute? ;p. Meh...snow is....er.....-smile- white? XD I've nothing good to say about it. At least it is pretty. Ah there...that would do

Is that so? What's the annual degrees there, if you know that is. Mine is about 84° Lately it has been 95°+

Aww. Why'd I find that so cute? ;p. Meh...snow is....er.....-smile- white? XD I've nothing good to say about it. At least it is pretty. Ah there...that would do

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

It's around 90+, and it's very humid too. Usually it's in the high 80s though. I live in a state that's in a state of extremely severe drought. It's one of the worst on record. We're a desert. It's really bad. Oh dear.

Ahaha! Thank you for finding it cute. Some people are like, it's ice, go touch it in your freezer. And I'm just nuuuu, I want snow. I have never seen snow in real life or touched it. Quite sad. ;c And yes, it's pretty!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

It's around 90+, and it's very humid too. Usually it's in the high 80s though. I live in a state that's in a state of extremely severe drought. It's one of the worst on record. We're a desert. It's really bad. Oh dear.

Ahaha! Thank you for finding it cute. Some people are like, it's ice, go touch it in your freezer. And I'm just nuuuu, I want snow. I have never seen snow in real life or touched it. Quite sad. ;c And yes, it's pretty!

Extreme drought?! That leaves me curious, but....I'm said to be too eager to ask questions, so I'll spare you. ;p

Tsk, what a comparison. Well...it is ice. XDD The sight is the best part of snow, to me. I mean...it can be dangerous, so best not to have it, yeah?

Extreme drought?! That leaves me curious, but....I'm said to be too eager to ask questions, so I'll spare you. ;p

Tsk, what a comparison. Well...it is ice. XDD The sight is the best part of snow, to me. I mean...it can be dangerous, so best not to have it, yeah?

Ahaha, I like it when people ask questions. So ask them away, whenever you wish. And yes, extreme drought.

0423%20us%20drought%20image%201_799x561.jpg

The darkest red is the highest level of drought.

I guess I've always wanted to build a snowman and throw snowballs at people's heads, so there's that, and the beautiful sight as well. But as you said, it is quite dangerous if... gone too far. I would not want to be caught in a blizzard. Lmao~ Sometime during my lifetime, I would like to touch some snow, that's not hard like ice. :D

Ahaha, I like it when people ask questions. So ask them away, whenever you wish. And yes, extreme drought.

0423%20us%20drought%20image%201_799x561.jpg

The darkest red is the highest level of drought.

I guess I've always wanted to build a snowman and throw snowballs at people's heads, so there's that, and the beautiful sight as well. But as you said, it is quite dangerous if... gone too far. I would not want to be caught in a blizzard. Lmao~ Sometime during my lifetime, I would like to touch some snow, that's not hard like ice. :D

Sure, sure...but...since I noticed, slow of me, that we are spamming...XD I'll move the conversation. Ahaha.

It is sad to hear one commit suicide out of depression, but understandable; though....is it heard of that one commit such an act out of happiness?

-frown- Hmm....