• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesssss. That credit is definitely yours to take. You were the one that made me loooooveee eggs so much. I thank you. XD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Good try! :Wink: Unfortunately I'm bad at multitasking as well! :D Anyway, since I'm your fan... anything for you. :D

We could be terrible together. Aww. See. Knew I could count on you. ;p

Who?

you know who I was talking about.................since you're a mind reader o_______________O

Thanks. *ruffles your hair* Sorry I was away for a while, but I got another postcard. I see you're enjoying your holidays. You have to tell me once how it was, 'kay? (:

I'm pretty sure I'm going to die really soon. I often imagine who I'd write my last message to instead of calling for help though. I know what'd I'd write/record though. "Pick your head up. Don't ever give up and I'm sorry I left early." Something like that. Hopefully I'd be able to finish it. I need to start writing a will soon tbh. Just a bunch of letters. #ThoughtOfTheNight

it's not about being strong lol. Over my past years I've gone through all the stages of death. It's just one of those things that you accept, not because I'm a negative person (which I try not to be) but because it's inevitable and I know it's near. So yee