• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

Preparing for summer camp next week, taking a break from work..

Me to my friend: "Can you pleeeeeaaaase fill me a cup with juice and pass it over?" *smiles sweetly*

My friend: "What the hell?! I don't even fill the cup for my gf!"

Me: *stares at him with a blank expression*

My friend: *fills a cup and passes it over* "Don't tell her I said that please."

Ah this is getting too easy. :3 Payback for all the pranks he pulled on me over the years! \O/

Finally found a wifi hotspot after 4 weeks of searching.. this country is just hot (45 degrees) it's dangerous and thanks to a certain someone i know now how cat meat tastes.. really just thinking about it makes me wanna puke.. note to myself don't ever eat meat in this country again... i wanna go home

Had too much cheesecake.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Interesting. ^^" Which country is that?

umm i mistook it for beef and my stomach got hurt so i went to the hospital and they told me that the restaurant i was is using cat meat in their food so i diceded to never eat meat again XI

i'm in turkey right now... hmm never thought that i would miss my boring hometown XD

hey! Yeah, def been a long time! No, just doing some translating for YO (for now^^)

Maaaan, I'm tired~

Educating innocent juniors about yaoi stuff :v today was great ^w^

too much of anything isn't good :3

The best thing about babies is that when they get a bit bigger, they tend to mimic you. Oh all the stupid things you can teach them that way. :o

Watching MARS for the millionth time, and fangirling Gackt all by myself... *sigh* CAN THEY STOP BEING SO CUTE AND AWESOME AND PERF?" *dies from sleep depravation and fangirling overload*

Sounds eventful. ^^" I know the homesick feeling all too well, :( but anyways welcome back. :)

^^" I had more cheesecake. Hah!!

cheetah8

after a wwhole year of trying I FINALLY BROUGHT ME PS3 TO WORK LIKE U CANT UNDERSTAND HOW HAPPY I AMMM >/////////////////////////////////

*grins as

- - - Updated - - -

But i have to start assasins creed from the start cause it didnt save it T^T

i'm in paradise. got me laptop, am playing on me ps3, rapped in blankets, dinking tea and eating crisps :3

You finally got it to work? XD What the hell was wrong with it? Was it just that you didn't know how to set it up? ;p Anyhow, nice. I should send you some games. XD I've plenty. PS3 isn't of interest now since I've got the better version. ;p Albeit lately... MH4U has my attention. . . Although I got it pretty late. I'm so losing my sense of games. Blame a certain someone. I knew of every game that would be released, now I only know half. XD Whatever...

But i have to start assasins creed from the start cause it didnt save it T^T

Good choice of game

! ;D

Today..was a long day. *sighs* And the week only started. D: I think I'm getting too old for this shit. XD

haha i ove it ^///^

And just cause ur overworking, that doesnt mean ur old =.=

Awesome! \O/

Which one do you own? :p

Loooool who said this has anything to do with overworking?? XD The kids are gonna kill me by the end of the week. I already have million of bruises and bleeding on several places. ._. And it was a rainy day today so we didn't even play any contact sports. XDDDD Yeah, maybe I am getting too old for this. :p Or the kids are getting too damn big and strong..

...I wrote such a long message responding to you, yet you didn't answer to me. Instead, you talk with
-_-

O.O wait wait waaaait!!!! *cries* Where? T^T and i'll talk wiht u over anyone 0____0

- - - Updated - - -

Ah!!!! Omg i didnt see T^T but hell yeah, gimme games \>////// and there ther, ur still a master to me ^/////^

- - - Updated - - -

Ah and maa the first one i bought didnt work, so we got another ne just at the beginning of summer and then i needed to find a screen and then i had the wrogn plug *grins* XD

finally a holiday for me!!! man, school sure makes me timeless AF. oh well, it's fun and all.. and i get to meet tons of *cough*hot*cough* people at school and dorm... phew.... controll... controllll lol.

Eventually they do. Sometimes it may seem that things are rough, but things do get better eventually. Here in Brazil there is a saying that goes along these lines: "There's no good moment everlasting, there's no bad moment neverending."

...I wrote such a long message responding to you, yet you didn't answer to me. Instead, you talk with
-_-

...I don't even wanna comment but..this message seems really close to sulking to me. :3

finally a holiday for me!!! man, school sure makes me timeless AF. oh well, it's fun and all.. and i get to meet tons of *cough*hot*cough* people at school and dorm... phew.... controll... controllll lol.
Noooo, what control?? XD You should have fun now dude!! College life rocks. :p