Say whatever you want XIX

Saga

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thank you for your kinds words *smile* I'm afraid they do not quite apply to me...

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been there, but don't worry, it eventually will, just don't loose focus and let the bad times get to you. As people say, "it's not over untill the fat lady sings", so just avoid shows of Adele untill you feel better.

"It's okay if you say that I'm your worse nightmare. But...at least you're dreaming about me, yeah? Aha!" -Pfftttt. Love it.

So, there was this girl...

We got close pretty fast but then the worst thing that could happen did. I developed a HUGE crush on her even though I knew she’s engaged and soon it spiralled way, way out of control. Honestly, I cannot believe the stupid things I did just to try and win her (already stolen) heart. I was literally so overcome with jealousy over her fiancé that I sabotaged some of her friendships, attacked her favorite character, and eventually tried to break her and her fiancé up by spewing lies.

i just spent hours of my day writing an essay about yaoi and its historical context and its not even a school assignment i cant feely my ffingers proeprly it HURTS

Brewed Tea,, anyone??

*sips*

..that's the stuff..

seriously? you got some free time, huh..