• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

Party for me? Damn it, take MEEEH WITH YOUUUUUUUUU>>>>>>.

Knife in my poor heart, don't just go around and say you're done with your exams forever.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. XD

Pft no. :3 You were partying the whole summer without me! -3-

And ok, I have one last exam left. I don't wanna do anything to your poor heart. ;D

Since when end of july -> end of august = WHOLE summer? XD And I'm having a hard time now for wasting those days, but here comes your last phrase which makes me feel better. Taking care of another's heart, aren't you the best pharmacist? :rolleyes:

Love is like ice cream. There isn't only one type of love, nor is there a best one. There isn't only one type of flavor, nor is there a best one.

I am addicted to final fantasy X again.. ARGH.. I want FF VII for PS4 and I want october... can't wait for A NEW WORLD live. *_*

Since when end of july -> end of august = WHOLE summer? XD And I'm having a hard time now for wasting those days, but here comes your last phrase which makes me feel better. Taking care of another's heart, aren't you the best pharmacist? :rolleyes:

Lol forget the details

. XD I'm back already anyways, so it was short 'partying'. I'm going to the opera this week though, does that count as partying? XDDDD

Aw I am right? :o Well..I will be, in about 2 weeks. But details, details.. :p I have an ulterior motive here though.. ;D

Lol forget the details
. XD I'm back already anyways, so it was short 'partying'. I'm going to the opera this week though, does that count as partying? XDDDD

Aw I am right? :o Well..I will be, in about 2 weeks. But details, details.. :p I have an ulterior motive here though.. ;D

It doesn't, but it's included in 'things

can't do atm'. It's the first time I've ever mentioned myself, I'm really excited about this. XD How do people go there to opera? It's the classic long dress/suit or just people dressed normally?

Ahaha I thought so. XD I don't particularly like opera..ballet is more my thing. :3 That is too cute blu! >.

*sips coffee* Ah, so that's how it feels like to have time and enjoy your mornings, instead of running around like crazy first thing when you wake up. :cuteonion7: I could get used to this.

My dad invited me to theirs for dinner tonight, which means I need to shower ASAP, but what am I doing instead? Browsing the interwebs. Whoops.

People..I don't know why they think everyone is out there to get them, not to help them.

A woman comes in the pharmacy to get some painkillers..

The woman: I want -insert the name of the drug-

Me: *offers her everything with that drug that's availiable without prescription*

The woman: *turns down every med* I tried all of this stuff and nothing works for me! I want the one I bought last time.

Me: *kindly explains that one is only on prescription*

The woman: You're lying, I bought it here last time.

Me: 4efcda6185e98de15c8def9e6bf39a55.jpg

The woman: ..well..maybe I got it in another pharmacy, I don't remember anymore.

Please shit me not woman, because you never got that without prescription ANYWHERE in our country.

*gives u some of mine* u can do it ^///////^

.... wow..... lovely how some peope seem to know ur profession better than u :)

Yup, lovely indeed. XD But that's what you get when you work with people..

Good luck tomorrow~

keep-calm-its-the-last-first-day-of-school.png

Wait what?! I got totally confused. O.o I thought you said you're applying to college next year. OTL What a screw up..oops. ^^7 Then..enjoy the first day because you don't have to study yet? :p