• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

We live in a world that doesn't care, filled with people who care too much about themselves..but..sometimes you meet a stranger who helps you out, when you're in trouble..like when you're so broke you can't pay for the gas for your car, because you spent your money on lunch. orz Thank you sooooooo much lady at the gas station! T^T

It's hard to realize that the person you would give your whole to, doesn't even mind not having you in their life. But at least you know how things stand..which is not always so in life. And you also have the excuse to get drunk. :3

6379f71cd2fbb2ac05ae9eb78161dcdc.jpg

When there's a big game on TV in about an hour and your new TV isn't installed yet..

632824.gif

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Oh I feel you so much! My mom died of laughter when she saw my driving license photo..but hey, at least you don't have to show it to people often right?? Keep it hidden and locked away so no one can see unless dearly needed. XD

XD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
but but buttt my driving license photo is ten times worse XD a police officer once asked me "is that really you?" and i said "unfortunately yes.. just look at my nose" and he: "ahh yeah now i can see it too" XD it’s no use such pics are doomed to look shity -_-

what i learned today: boobs are very annoying when doing yoga!