• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

I love my cat.

But not when mewling like a raped beast.

... I want to break something.

Former neighbour own so many cats when they mewl all together they do sound like they're being raped. One of the most annoying times when they were still around.

three types of people i always met wherever i am.. those who regale you with awesome stories and statements… those who are just silent and shy.. and then there are those whose egos are bigger than their capacity..

Dark alley, iluminated only by a light that blinks on and off, creating shadows around the old warehouse, making the trees on the other side look bigger, like they are stretching their branches towards you, trying to grab hold..you take a turn, pulling your jacket closer for protection..something isn't right, it's like something is watching you..looking back over your shoulder, you don't see what you're walking in..it's an alley full of zombies! onion7

Ok..I may or may not be hooked on zombie movies..but beside the zombie part, it's all true.. T.T

They said permanent nail polish withstands anything for at least 2 weeks..hm..it's been one week and I need manicure..I guess fixing cars wasn't counted in 'anything'. Damn.. T^T