• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

The annoying moment when a song is haunting your mind but you can't remember its title nor the singer's name...

Dude, I've been searching for a song all fucking day. I knew the artist, but I couldn't remember the lyrics correctly...or better yet, nothing but a word of the whole song. XD . Finally I found it. XD Sadly, it was the song I least liked. What a fucking waste. XD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
1. naa, i didnt XD XD XD XD Gin-chan made it for me >///

And fast forwarding is kinda sad. u miss so much T___T like life is short enough °_____°

There are a lot of people out there who care and a lot who don't..but the worst kind is the ones who pretend to care, gain your trust and then when you actually need them, they aren't there anymore because it's only themselves who they really care about.

Nothing to lose. Nothing to hide.

I'm not the old me anymore.

I've going through the pain several times to be like the current me.

I'm now confident on everything, be it by my talents and looks.

Hey you fucking scumbags who made my past so terribly bitter!

Watch me..

You won't laugh and step on my head anymore,

because i'll be the one who crush you guys from now on!

You'll beg to me to save you all.

I'll teach you what despair is!

I'm gonna show you guys what have i become now.

There r these moments when i remember. Like not the normal nostalgic sad memories i constatly have from here, but like the first moments i joined. All that japanese, i was so confused and scared °__° Niisan was there too, but i was too scared to talk to him :p and i met a really nice member, but unfrtunatly i cannot copletely remember her name *sigh* maa that was two years ago so i doubt she'd still b here and if, with the same name =.=