• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Good. Visiting the site every day and reconnecting with old friends here.

You? Been away for a long time, too?

Being able to sleep during day and through the whole night should be considered a skill.

yep like being able to work and walk during day and through the whole night without any sleep should be also considered a skill or just plain stupidness XP struggling with sleeplessness can drive you mad -_-

yep like being able to work and walk during day and through the whole night without any sleep should be also considered a skill or just plain stupidness XP struggling with sleeplessness can drive you mad -_-

Lol

that's why I said it should be considered a skill. XD I sleep during the day and roam around at night..don't know what's worse..that, or just not sleeping at all. XDDD I look like a zombie now.. o.o

Oh but wait..didn't someone said they miss work and stress? XDDD That vacation probably looks pretty good now huh? :p

Lol
that's why I said it should be considered a skill. XD I sleep during the day and roam around at night..don't know what's worse..that, or just not sleeping at all. XDDD I look like a zombie now.. o.o

Oh but wait..didn't someone said they miss work and stress? XDDD That vacation probably looks pretty good now huh? :p

XD i admit

i really did say something like that but i was drunk back then XD and if you’re looking like a zombie well you’re lucky then XD i look like a mashed potato. Potatoes are just potatoes but zombies are cool aya i grew up with them, i hang around and play with them and i have profound conversations with them consisting of words like aha, huh, ugh and yeah… they would never modify, edit or delete a post they are the real thing!! You see zombies are the best companions ever XP

bild1_1442134840036236_zpswvgnb5ay.jpg

I was called "unfeeling" and "cold" by my hysterical friend after we witnessed a road accident and I calmly called for help. So I was unfazed, but I don't understand why it made her feel so bad to be my acquaintance. I thought I handled it well.

I think I’m crazy, why am I like this

My heart is like a 18 year old girl’s, it keeps pounding

I can’t hide it, I’m like this every day

When our eyes meet, my ears turn red

You don’t understand? It’s because you didn’t see him

I totally understand how people fall in love at first sight

Now I know, the first time I saw you

I’ve completely fallen for you

Your broad shoulders, your sharp eyes

Your soft voice

I’ve fallen for them

Just looking at your thin and long fingers makes me tremble

Oh my, I keep getting a heart attack

The more I see you

My heart keeps pounding, I don’t know

It’s like a heart attack, what do I do?

I keep wanting to be in your arms, baby

When our eyes meet, my heart pounds

I try to get even the tiniest bit of your attention

“What about him do you like so much?”

My friends ask and I answer, “Don’t talk if you don’t know”

Oh my prince, where are you looking?

I’m right here

You’re so handsome, I just need you

I can’t live without you

Heart Attack by AOA

- - - Updated - - -

I was called "unfeeling" and "cold" by my hysterical friend after we witnessed a road accident and I calmly called for help. So I was unfazed, but I don't understand why it made her feel so bad to be my acquaintance. I thought I handled it well.

I've just got the same problem somehow

I don't know this band but I like the lyric~~ specially this word "Heart Attack".

I don't know this band but I like the lyric~~ specially this word "Heart Attack".

Yeah i do love the lyrics and of course the (girl)band too. I'm not somekind of Kpop lover or anything like that but i do like this band tho..they're very sweet and the songs are good to my ear. This song is also so cute. Hehehe

XD i admit Ayakashiu i really did say something like that but i was drunk back then XD and if you’re looking like a zombie well you’re lucky then XD i look like a mashed potato. Potatoes are just potatoes but zombies are cool aya i grew up with them, i hang around and play with them and i have profound conversations with them consisting of words like aha, huh, ugh and yeah… they would never modify, edit or delete a post they are the real thing!! You see zombies are the best companions ever XP

bild1_1442134840036236_zpswvgnb5ay.jpg

Loooool I knew it was suspicious that you were saying that

. XD I thought you had a sunstroke or something but being drunk explaines everything to me. :3

Em..I'm not that kind of zombie, thank god. I barely use my phone lately, but I have some friends like that. Please don't join them, even if they are cool 'kay? :p I'm the kind of zombie that walks funny, looks like it will drop dead any second and makes sounds like 'aaaargh' most of the time. ._. I should seriously reconsider my hobbies..and you should try and get more sleep, you don't want anyone to start craving potatoes and eats you up. ;D

Loooool I knew it was suspicious that you were saying that
. XD I thought you had a sunstroke or something but being drunk explaines everything to me. :3

Em..I'm not that kind of zombie, thank god. I barely use my phone lately, but I have some friends like that. Please don't join them, even if they are cool 'kay? :p I'm the kind of zombie that walks funny, looks like it will drop dead any second and makes sounds like 'aaaargh' most of the time. ._. I should seriously reconsider my hobbies..and you should try and get more sleep, you don't want anyone to start craving potatoes and eats you up. ;D

awww thanks for your concern

XD yeah i've been drinking a lot lately but only to stop the pain in my stomach.. sounds stupid but believe me a whisky shot appears to be very helpful XP XP

"aaarrghh" sounds like the duracell bunny before its battery runs down.. i’m imagining you as a cute zombie bunny XP actually when i turn into a zombie i’m much more productive XD but don’t worry i won’t turn into them.. i blame work for my insomnia.. i’m sure it will end when i’m done with this project -_-