• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand what I'm stressing over.

I don't understand why I hate everything I write.

I hate it when I'm hurt and I don't know why.

I hate that my emotions contradict each other.

I hate what I feel and how much I feel.

There is so much more that I want to let out at the moment and I hate the fact that I do.

Hate is such a strong word.

What saddens me most is when I realize that what others would be devastated over, I give no fucks about. What some would cry over, I feel absolutely nothing for. In all, when I'm to be sad, I am rather...fine. Oh well. -shrugs-

What saddens me most is when I realize that what others would be devastated over, I give no fucks about. What some would cry over, I feel absolutely nothing for. In all, when I'm to be sad, I am rather...fine. Oh well. -shrugs-

But that's who you are isn't it? You see and feel differently but that doesn't mean you have no such feelings at all.. this is what makes us human.. everyone is an individual and if it's numbness that you feel just toss it aside and don't allow it to spread

But that's who you are isn't it? You see and feel differently but that doesn't mean you have no such feelings at all.. this is what makes us human.. everyone is an individual and if it's numbness that you feel just toss it aside and don't allow it to spread

...before it's too late.

awww thanks for your concern

XD yeah i've been drinking a lot lately but only to stop the pain in my stomach.. sounds stupid but believe me a whisky shot appears to be very helpful XP XP

"aaarrghh" sounds like the duracell bunny before its battery runs down.. i’m imagining you as a cute zombie bunny XP actually when i turn into a zombie i’m much more productive XD but don’t worry i won’t turn into them.. i blame work for my insomnia.. i’m sure it will end when i’m done with this project -_-

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Yeah a whiskey shot is helpful with a lot of things but damn, don't waste the drink, you should enjoy in stuff like that. XD

Nope, I'm a scary zombie that everyone is afraid of! XD Too many people associate me with bunnies for me to be comfortable. orz

And I've said that a couple of times already..I think life just enjoyes being like 'Oh, you've finished with all the work? Well then, here, have even more of it this time'. So good luck. XD

Well..goodbye my naps..I will miss you dearly. I was fighting so hard to keep you. Please don't make this harder on me than it already is. Good bye. :cuteonion46:

Really? How come if you don't mind me asking?

Lots of shit. Most is personal, BUT... having to move is one. ^^; I think everyone is postponing for me. XD I'm to live in the city. I complain so much. They just want me to be comfortable. How sweet. Ahaha. Feel so guilty though.

My friend is paying the rent of an area we aren't living in because of me. Mind you, it is a bit expensive. XD

'Oh, you've finished with all the work? Well then, here, have even more of it this time'.

oh man

that's not very helpful XD XD XD you smashed my motivation into a million pieces XD

-------------------

mixing three different coffee beans from three different countries is just mind-blowing and the perfect midnight drink...not...

It's 9:20 PM here, Saturday. I'm bored as heck, and I know tomorrow is Sunday, and I got loads of homework to do. Then I have a week of school which is really exhausting. And yeah, I have a time at the dentist next week. Hope they're finally going to tell me when they are going to remove my brackets, because I've been looking forward for that for a long time. I kinda feel like this weekend was somehow not relaxing for me and I still feel exhausted, but nevermind. I also feel like a good friend of mine begins to turn her back on me. Sorry for bothering. And please excuse my sloppy sentence structure, I'm feeling kinda tired and I tend not to think about my grammar at all in this state.

oh man
that's not very helpful XD XD XD you smashed my motivation into a million pieces XD

Ah damn. :/ Sorry

, I'm painfuly realistic lately.

Mm..let me get your motivation back..just a moment..let me think of something..well, I bet you'll learn a shitload of things with this project and when it's over, you're not just going to be proud of yourself for making it, but you will also develop a new relationship with your bed and sleep! With respect from other people, your confidence will grow and you'll feel better in general. Also, you will have reason to party hard! \O/

It's really enjoyable to meet psychologists with just the right amount of black humor.