Say whatever you want XIX

Saga

LOL

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
you really know how to lift up my spirit ;D but what you said was the truth XD i prefer the brutality of reality which hit me hardly T_T anyway you’re right after that comes the "party hard" part and when i do that i’ll think of you my friend XD

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol thank you. XD I'm gonna party hard next Thursday too and I'll definitely dedicate one of the toasts to you. ;D

I sprained my ankle, got bruised, scratched, thrown around and rolled around in a balloon..but I'm getting a hell of a car so it's all been worth it!

\(^_^)/ ohh thankies

cheers to that ;) lol did you participate in a competition à la fear factor XD

-------

tired..cold..fed up with everything..

No..I had to go compete because there weren't enough guys for a team..let's just say I didn't expect there to be an actual competition. :p Hope this was all the bad karma I'm getting because I need everything good I can get on Thursday! Damn those nerves..

What's up with you though? Ran out of motivation? (;

inhale some lavender oil and you’ll calm down =) wish you good luck for Thursday ^^

my motivation is like my ex it comes and goes however it wants but i’m almost done with the project so things running smoothly and yes you were right i gained more abilities and learned many things which are completely useless XD and i've learned today that i was watching cable tv for free -_- i should have known something was wrong i never got a bill the last 11 years and i never asked why.. it’s actually their fault isn’t it?!.. god i feel like i committed a crime although i’m totally innocent.. i hate my life right now

Aw thank you. ^^ I have my thesis defence btw and all I've been hearing is everyone saying I'll do great so..if I mess up..oh yeah, should be fun.

Hehe is your ex at least hot? :p 'Cause then it's not so bad if (s)he comes by from time to time. ;D I actually haven't seen any of mine for a while now. o.o Which is good. XDDD

Hey things that you learn and abilities you have are never useless. Even if you don't need them at the moment. Just imagine if there was a zombie apocalipse and only you would have those skills. :3

Girl, be happy! Not a lot of things are free these days! :p

Aw thank you. ^^ I have my thesis defence btw and all I've been hearing is everyone saying I'll do great so..if I mess up..oh yeah, should be fun.

Hehe is your ex at least hot? :p 'Cause then it's not so bad if (s)he comes by from time to time. ;D I actually haven't seen any of mine for a while now. o.o Which is good. XDDD

Hey things that you learn and abilities you have are never useless. Even if you don't need them at the moment. Just imagine if there was a zombie apocalipse and only you would have those skills. :3

Girl, be happy! Not a lot of things are free these days! :p

hey

don’t feel so pressured everything will be fine and if everyone is believing in you then you should do that too =P what an unusual and smart girl you are XD well yes he is and that’s his only trump card atm XD

believe me aya they are useless i would die on the spot with these skills XD XD XD

and i can’t be happy about it i don’t like free things they always have a bitter aftertaste ;D

hey Ayakashiu don’t feel so pressured everything will be fine and if everyone is believing in you then you should do that too =P what an unusual and smart girl you are XD well yes he is and that’s his only trump card atm XD

believe me aya they are useless i would die on the spot with these skills XD XD XD

and i can’t be happy about it i don’t like free things they always have a bitter aftertaste ;D

Thanks

. I tend to be a little drama queen when I'm nervous. ^^7 Lol how good you are at flatering me. ;D

Well..if that's the only good thing about him then damn..start acting weird and crazy around him, that will definitely put him off. :p Or do you want him around? (;

Hm..then..you seem like a good company so people would want you around and they would kill zombies for you. :3 Yaay you would survive anyway. XDDDDD My brain is definitely going bad..it's official. orz

Oh how sadly true that is..

huh that might be true well it’s a small consolation that i might have chance to survive seriously

you and your zombies XD you know what tomorrow is.. the opening of oktoberfest yayyy

Yeah I know, I should drop them

. ._. Aaaaah that's why you're gonna party! XD I never went to it till now, but I plan to. :3 Do women really carry around so much beer at once as the pictures show?? o.O How do they keep their arms from falling down? I always wondered that. XD

yes they do.. you know

the absurdly high tips are motivation enough XD see that’s what i call an awesome useful skill XD if you are blond and look good in a dirndl plus have manly hands to carry eight to ten beer mugs at the same time then you are perfect to be waitress… wanna accompany me? XP

----------------------------------

i’m cool with that...

You got me with the tips. And I love running around in cute dresses. :p Manly hands I don't have, but hey, I'm a pole dancer, I can lift a couple of beers if needed, no biggie. XDDD I can come after my exam and then we can party together! ;D Though I don't drink beer..damn.. ^^7

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and did I mention I'm a blonde?? Tips, here I come~ :o

LOL cool i’ll grab my blond wig and the dirndl XD well here’s a „whaaaattt“ fact about me.. i’ve never drank beer before cause i can’t stand the smell but don’t worry we have other stuff too like schnapps and wine ^^ soo aya i'll see you then after your exam XD

you’re awesome \^^/