• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

"The origin of the word Yaoi comes from a reaction that a fangirl once had right before having an orgasm."

LOOOOOL this is basically the funniest s*** i've ever read!

Kiniro no Corda: Blue♪Sky. The remake of La Corda D'oro.

Don't watch it, it leaves a bad after taste. I couldn't even manage half of it and dropped it.

For three years, not a scratch on my phone screen. But not even an hour with my lil bro, he well dam* made a cracked on it. And he blame the floor for being too hard. Yeah sure, its the floor's fault.

Well, sh.t.

I don't want to go and deal with documentation again.

Ngh, with this flow of things I surely do all the administrative sh.ts. =/

... I hate paper work, damn it.

What world we live in? I will tell you.

In a world where people make use of tragedies nowadays, in whatever way.

A world where pain turns into a value. Choose one, name one - dollars, euros, pounds, yens...you can keep on going.

Nowadays fame and money are in the backyard of misery and tragedy. But no, that's not what should worry you.

What should actually do so is that people find nothing wrong with. That people cheer for it under the disgusting pretend,

'We should have more people follow the initiative'. But I tell you what I learned from misery and tragedy, crowds do not make a difference. An individual though is something else.

But of course, good deeds have a different meaning to people. Then again, how you really commit one without the follow of ideas and filth? -shrugs- Beats me. But I think a good deed should stay unknown and anonymous. Yet alone that is a contradiction for these that are asked to help and they do so.

Beats me.

Me baby cat arthur died. Got hit by a car, just found him *sigh* But i dont feel any sadness as always when someone dies ^///^ just know i reeally miss him and am sad but dont feel it ^^

- - - Updated - - -

and

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
beats me? beats everyone ^///^ those who care, care for themselfs ^^ And thus the current system ^^

Sometimes you just need to carry a yaoi manga in your bag just to throw it on someone's head. It doesn't make sense when someone who is clearly obsessed with Enrique Iglesias says to you that she is afraid of Gays...