• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

Preparing the Halloween lottery and all the stuff.. this period is a mess at work. First time when I can't wait for Halloween to pass faster. XD

When you wanna do something because you think it's right but your family and friends are calling you stupid for even thinking about doing it..don't know if they are right or they are just being selfish..

LOL

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
nah can't really say that (strongly believe that though). I was angry and it was just a response to a girl who said all spanish men are gay and then she suddenly started to dance to Enrique's song and i said to her that he must be the only exception then and she said "He's mexican kay."

661_zpsaufdsymj.gif

XD XD i wonder where Saga finds these extraordinary gifs

Man am I tired of hearing excuses from the same damn people to justify for their behavior. To make excuses for them, just to give myself a reason not to be angry. It is getting quite old.

God dammit....I knew I should have forced myself to mow the lawn every month.....Now the damn thing wont start and I about pulled my arm out of it's socket....Guess I'm going to have to take the damn engine apart and make sure everything's ok....

piece of advice, boy. don't tire yourself out over something that doesn't make you feel good. Excuses, in the end, are excuses. Better accept what they are. You won't need to make excuses either for you won't expect anything :)

oh well I guess I'm speaking for myself ROFL.

XD You're so cute. Don't worry so much. ;p

Ah...Tet giving me advice. XD Well...that was quite helpful. How have you been anyways?

*doesnt buy it, but only sends u loads of happiness patience and ...like? -___- *

- - - Updated - - -

And

thats kinda easier said than done T__T *admires u*

I'm a girl, then why do I feel like some cosplay character each time when I wear a skirt? :7yoyo10:

When I dyed my hair purple and when to animecon, people kept on asking me who am I cosplaying. And random strangers took pictures with me, seriously. I just went to look at cosplayers and they included me into the cosplaying part of the event. ._.'

That was funny! :leaf5: I LOVE pink hair but didn't have the courage to dye my hair pink yet.

hahah well, advices are great when you speak for yourself instead lol. I've been good. busy with school and gaming

well bro, just think how it's going to be hard to face these damn excuses every single time and how easy it would be to just don't care lol.