• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
..... but people change so maybe they change back too ^^ And who knows that they r really just excuses? Apart from the fact that even if they are just excuses, who knows, maybe tis something i did ^^ but u do motivate me to care less =.= thanks for that niisan

..... but people change so maybe they change back too ^^ And who knows that they r really just excuses? Apart from the fact that even if they are just excuses, who knows, maybe tis something i did ^^ but u do motivate me to care less =.= thanks for that niisan

Well seeing as this branch off from what I posted, I figured I could answer. Well, changing comes with accepting your mistakes. Not giving such simples excuses that shouldn't make much a difference or impact on one's behavior. You can't shoot someone and say you did so because you hate mondays. As crazy as that sounds, it was a true case. Ok, lemme word myself better. You could do it, but...to me that is not reasonable. Plainly...it is ignorant. So if I am tired of hearing such excuses, who could blame me?

You can't shoot someone and say you did so because you hate mondays. As crazy as that sounds, it was a true case.

Creepy a couple days ago i've watched a documentation about it actually it was about the song "I don't like Mondays".

Man people got issues.. :confused:

well, that's being called realistic, that's why they say reality hurts. Like come on, if you think about it, nothing comes out from us being so damn ignorant. Admitting, letting go and moving on would be far better. No, this is not for romantic shit... I'm speaking for general lol. And you say people change.. but "change" IRL doesn't come as like in game where you can change weapons equip stuff whenever you like. Change is a slow and time consuming process. it take years or months I believe. And I wouldn't be so patient to wait for a change that may not even happen lol. and it's just as
said

Creepy a couple days ago i've watched a documentation about it actually it was about the song "I don't like Mondays".

Man people got issues.. :confused:

Agreed. I mean damn.... just because of Monday? You know, I've read yesterday about the mind and heart? Some say that it is only a bad deed when developed in the heart, but...I'm not sure I agree with that. I believe it is both. If there are shit like killing someone in the mind, and you're 100% ok with that...it just isn't right. Some find its fine until the act is committed but whatever. (I altered the text for certain reasons)

I agree with you.

I just had an experience comparable to a scene from a sitcom: I opened the fridge to get some milk for my coffee, and about six Pepsi cans rolled out and scattered everywhere.

Did you find your car in the end? XD

When you call 911 to report the end of your shift and the guy starts making a casual conversation with you on how your night was..he did gave me an additional hour for my shift though. :3

Yeah i did

dark-coloured cars are very hard to find in dark XD i've already downloaded the "find my car" app :rolleyes:

Hehe good excuse. :p I have to admit I never lost my car before and if I do now..there's gonna be hell. On the other hand, there are only a few cars like mine in my country so it wouldn't be so hard to find. XD

there are only a few cars like mine in my country so it wouldn't be so hard to find. XD

who needs sleep XD XD XD now you've got me curious

umm what is it? A Smart :D or a Bettle :D or a pimped out car :cool:

Lol

you need sleep. XD Interesting choice of cars. o.O To be honest, I would never drive those if I had a choice. XD I prefer them bigger. :p It's a BMW 4 Gran Coupe. And it's black too so let's hope I don't loose it at night. (; What car do you drive?

you're kidding right?!?!?! XD OMG your car is better than mine LOL mine is a BMW E46 limousine dark blue. Girl i'm oldschool :D :D but well i've my boy since 2006

:Friends-for-life: I didn't know you have a BMW too! Even if it's old school, it's still a good car. :p I just got mine, it's been a month and I already can't live without him.