Say whatever you want XIX

Saga

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
:Friends-for-life: it's more than a car. It became a tradition in my family. My brothers are BMW drivers. My father is a BMW driver. My Granpa had also one (actually he rode a camel but hey a camel was the BMW in the 30's).

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
That's nice! :D I really like BMW but if I get another car, it will probably be another brand. And I laughed so hard at the camel part. XDDDD Your grandpa must have been cool to ride a BMW camel. :3

The white substance wrapping all around you, making it seem like you're in your own world, other cars just phanthoms passing by, seen for a moment and then gone. So peaceful. The only thing piercing through the creamy substance are naked trees with far-out stretched branches, showing you the way forward. The mist can really seem magical. ^^

Every time I look into Link's big, impossibly blue eyes, my mouth goes dry and I can't think straight, let alone say anything that makes some amount of sense.

This cracked me up, LMAO.

‘Then must I endure not sleeping with my wife for half a month?’ Pei Jin asked. ‘Do you have a solution?’

Pei Jin felt tormented to death sleeping in the same bed as his wife without eating her.

‘Yes,’ Bei Dou said.

‘What’s the solution?’ Pei Jin asked

‘Castration,’ Bei Dou said.

I'm crying right now, now my grade are SO DAMN LOW. Why do they do this, we are group but they never help me. I did do my best to succeed this but.. no. I hate them.

I'm crying right now, now my grade are SO DAMN LOW. Why do they do this, we are group but they never help me. I did do my best to succeed this but.. no. I hate them.

Don't give up; stand your ground even so. (: