• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh so many spiders in my room! Damn this house gets too many for my liking =_= it doesn't matter how "tiny" they are every kind of spider freak me tfo!!

The horror. Nasty little things. -_- Good luck getting rid of them

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I wanna sleep. like seriously i've been working non stop since 6 am, i really have, didnt even have time for lunch and i'm not done yet and ts already 9pm. Seriously i just wanna cry and sleep for at least 20 h.

I wanna sleep. like seriously i've been working non stop since 6 am, i really have, didnt even have time for lunch and i'm not done yet and ts already 9pm. Seriously i just wanna cry and sleep for at least 20 h.

Come in bed with me! C: ♥

-rubs temples, ticked off-

Who on f.cking earth convinced the majority that 'itadakimasu' is suited to be translated THE BEST as 'Thanks for the food'/'Let's eat' in English? I will go shoot 'em.

Friday the 13th..so much fog that you can barely see your fingers in front of you..there's just a serial killer with a hook missing..but hey, it's Friday! Party weekend is here. :Happy-Dancing:

To think they managed to rope me into watching Lord of The Seven Kingdoms. And why must the introduction be so long. How many title can one get?? *amused*

Oh that would be amazing.. 3 weeks now I have no idea on how to sit, walk or lie down anymore without pain T_T

That's horrible, I'm sorry ... I'll keep massaging you! *runs hands back and forth with warming muscle rub* I really hope you feel better soon, I know how much it sucks.