Say whatever you want XIX

Saga

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Thank you. I am already under therapy but I have the feeling it is getting worse instead of better. *sigh* I feel like being 100 years old sometimes. LOL (at least I am not looking that old. XD -I hope-)

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

I love your signature!! (灬♥ω♥灬)

Thank you. All credits go to

(:

I can feel with you.. Having the same problem right now. My back still hurts and it does even more after stretching it... T_T

: It sucks, I could see why it would hurt if I had slept funny, cause then it would be hurting all day. But my back just started to hurt and I kept stretching, but to no avail. -.-

: God dammit.....this is why I can't skim through crap like that, cause I ALWAYS end up reading it wrong. XD

Same for me. I had "normal pain" for 2 weeks and last sunday it got worse and I wasn't able to move anymore. And still not much better. My leg getting numb and my complete right side is in pain all day long. :( Hope you'll feel better soon.

I want to give a pudding to Nagisa, just for fun.

Then I want to fly on a huge, life sized dragonfly.

Then I want to listen to Teddyloid in my bedroom for hours.

That's all. =w=

: My knee's been doing that. It was hurting for awhile, then when I was on Vacation it was doing great, even after I got back it was great. Now all of a sudden it's hurting again. -.- Then it was hurting even more because the barometric pressure changed, so I get that added pain.

Or when a certain kid sends you a gift but wraps it so that the name falls away and then my family doesn't dare to open the package. Insted, they figure I can be the only person who gets mail from foreign countries. They actually stepped back when I opened it, like it might explode. XD Oh

, I died from laughter, thank you. ;D It smells far better than a perfume too. :cuteonion7: And it kind of does look like a cat, good job making it! o_o

I managed to wash my hair with massive back pain... I am proud of myself. XD :Excited:

Is it rude of me, that I'd like to know... how did you actually end up with this 'massive back pain'? '_'