• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm here for a good time not a long time, you know I,

I haven't had a good time in a long time, you know I.

I'm waaay up I feel blessed."

Little wisdoms.

Lately every time I watch TV or something I don't even notice the male leads at all. Literally every show I watch is full of guys that could be considered "attractive," but I'm just like meh. I dunno anymore.

Couldn't help but...

that was funny *laugh*

- - - Updated - - -

When a sadist slaps another sadist. ---- Things get pretty interesting. ._.

Couldn't agree more.

Would it be too crazy to just go outside right now and scream profanities into the night?

I've done that. Even though I was kinda tipsy back then and the party was private far from the central part of the city, but still screamed my lungs out. It felt good; how the screams echoed into the dark while your gaze is on the horizon with sparkling lights from the city.

You got what you deserve, girl. You want to study Law yet you behave like that. I'm sure your demerit points will do the talking for you when you apply for it. You disgust me.

I've done that. Even though I was kinda tipsy back then and the party was private far from the central part of the city, but still screamed my lungs out. It felt good; how the screams echoed into the dark while your gaze is on the horizon with sparkling lights from the city.

If I didn't live in such a quiet part of town in a community, I would probably be more inclined to do something like that. It sounds cathartic. I'll just have to find some other way to vent all the frustration I have. Haha.

If I didn't live in such a quiet part of town in a community, I would probably be more inclined to do something like that. It sounds cathartic. I'll just have to find some other way to vent all the frustration I have. Haha.

Hm, it wasn't so busy and noisy when I did it, XD.

But I wouldn't have done it in a sober state, so I understand.

Buy a punching bag, boxing to vent, XD!

I thought this sliding door opens for beauty, but then they should be open all the time with you standing in front of them..some grandpas do have a knack for pick up lines. XD

Hm, it wasn't so busy and noisy when I did it, XD.

But I wouldn't have done it in a sober state, so I understand.

Buy a punching bag, boxing to vent, XD!

LOL! Maybe if I was tipsy I might do it.

Fufufu, a punching bag is a good idea!