• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm amazed about how good is

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
in arcade. Until the end of of month I plan on winning one too. cheetah5

:)

Please do!!

I'm amazed about how good is @
in arcade. Until the end of of month I plan on winning one too. cheetah5

Good deeds are always punished? Maybe at least someone appreaciates them, if it's not the same someone that's f***ing you over at the moment. Not literary..

Golden Rule of Good deeds: Don't expect a reward or even a thank you in exchange for your good deed.

Don't forget the reward lies within the act itself. The Other rule is: Don't mention and talk about your good deed even when that person stabs you in the back… Girl lean back and let Karma take its course. Ahh Karma is the only b**** that i really like XD

Pretty and smart huh? ;D Lol yeah, it wouldn't be a good deed if you expected to be returned with a reward. XD I actually wish the contrary, that the deed would stay unnoticed, that way I wouldn't be in trouble. :p But since I am in trouble already..I'm consoling myself that maybe it was at least appreaciated. T^T

Yeah sometimes it seems the city you live in have an overabundance of A**h**** and it's the best if you don't get involved with anyone not to mention doing anyone any favors :/ but then i remember that there are people like you in the world too and this makes the world a little bit brighter! ^^ Geez wish i could help you somehow but i will just send you this...

Energy_zpsostvyvsq.gif

Good Luck, ma belle!