Say whatever you want XIX

Saga

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
LOL don't tell you actually bought it! XD Nah it was Vol 1 of In These Words thought it would be nice to have it as paperback but no thanks! XP

I might be crazy but no... I bought it for the original price of 8 Euros when it was released.. but had it twice and someone bought it from me for 90 Euro (NOT intended by me)

I know the problems.. I just had a REALLY hard time finding "FINDER VOLUME 1 Manga" here in Germany. *cough* For less than 70 Euros on Ebay.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be crazy but no... I bought it for the original price of 8 Euros when it was released.. but had it twice and someone bought it from me for 90 Euro (NOT intended by me)

I know the problems.. I just had a REALLY hard time finding "FINDER VOLUME 1 Manga" here in Germany. *cough* For less than 70 Euros on Ebay.

Though i prefer Paper Books, 70€ is just too much for me. I could easily buy 10 E-books or more with that money :D just bought one for 0,99 cent which was highly recommended on Amazon. Hmm well let's see if it was worth buying it :p might post it here too after reading it.

Though i prefer Paper Books, 70€ is just too much for me. I could easily buy 10 E-books or more with that money :D just bought one for 0,99 cent which was highly recommended on Amazon. Hmm well let's see if it was worth buying it :p might post it here too after reading it.

for me it was also too expensive but that is the problem with indexed books.. you can't buy them online anymore.. I had to convince my book store to finally order it from the publisher.

If there's anyone who wants to chat with me I would love someone to talk to! All of my IRL friends are off doing things and I'm so very bored!

... You kid me, right.

How did I end up with only 3 hours of sleep again..

I won't be surprised if I collapse one of these days. =_=

hey

, long time no see ^^

____

the new Winter リア充 Challenge 2015 looks so fun... i cant wait! :Excited:

Sherlock first. ;D

What are friends for? For laughing at you when you look stupid playing a virtual reality game. XD

Too bad by the time I finish sherlock, season 4 is still a long way to go. Though, there's the 1st January 2016 special.

That moment when you bury yourself in something and suddenly realize you're unconsciously singing Britney's I'm not a Girl... DAMN YOU STUPID YOUTUBE AUTOPLAY!!