• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

a classmate of mine called my phone (because the teacher wanted to talk to me in the faculty, and I was about to go home), I almost hanged up the phone from the nervousness and all I could do was keep nodding (even though it's useless) and saying "o..okay.." once with a very soft voice...

urgh.... I hate myself :Red_fox10:

I'm thrill for Comic Fiesta this coming weekends. There will be a lot of latest magazines and comics available. Come on, I've prepared the money already lol

Ice Cream

Life is like an ice cream cone On a warm summer day Its sweet while it lasts But in the end it all melts away Leaving but a sticky residue On the hardened clay.....

...I knew this day would come...

..where I will suffer the harsh reality...

.......Of having a FEVER.... =,=|l|l *coughcough*

onionn7 Kuon fight!

That damn bitch can't leave soon enough. I'm sick of her bullshit, and I'm sick of this path of destruction she's leaving on her way out.

Times like this I wish I could just punch her right in the face and break her nose or something.

A Senpai at school who i never meet and talk to before he ask the teacher that he wan't me to be his assistant i was surprise when the teacher told me, i who never have been in lab before have to be his assistant but i just can't refuse the teacher so i start to go to the lab after the school and help him. he won't talk if its not related to experiment its kind of strange *sighs*