• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

so bored...nothing thing to do... I loathe the speed of the interesting things.. Ahhh nothing to do so bored... why is that I loathe of the interesting things?.....

Its 8.39am now. The queue was...indescribable. looks like I have to get out at 6am tomorrow.

Not to mention most of the hardcore fans stay up the night at the Convention Centre.

I like raging about shit late at night in a public chatroom and making other's flee away~

- - - Updated - - -

*listens to baby i'm sorry by taeyang-

still choosing between being a seme or uke...

...being a seme would mean that i have to act cool and dominant -///- but people say i'm rather cute to be a seme.. (NO IM NOT!! rawr~) i never had the experience to be dominant anyway, too shy to talk to people.. urgh.. >m

.......being an uke....ugh...means i have to moan...right?...NO WAY!! >/////

hmm~ i wont choose then... too troublesome and embarrassing... ngh...

:Red_fox10:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
hahahaha omfg XD cutie u got a weird perception of the two :p To me seme merely means r in control, and uke means r not in control ^^ thats it ^^ It doesnt mean that as a uke u gotta moan and stuff XD

is that so... O///x///O i understand now~ thanks for explaining sai sama~ :_red_fox 8

...oh well, it's not like i have someone i'm inlove with,right now fufu~... and i don't think i'll be able to handle a relationship between men... i mean, it's embarrassing and very tough OxO

though someday... i hope for someone ^w^

foxy1

Being a seme means top and Uke means bottom. That doesn't have anything to do with personality. Or who is in control. An Uke can be a powerbottom, and a Seme can be as mushy and cute as he wants to be. That's just positions. ^^ be whatever it is comfortable for you. :D

You should read Mishima Kazuhiko's works. The author doesn't stick to conventional top and bottoms. The semes are sometimes cute as a kitten. :3

also... Why not experiment and see what works for you? Don't stress yourself out ^^

ohh i see~ :_red_fox 18

I'll read his work then ^^ hope it will be a good lesson~

though experimenting... hmm... maybe too early for me ^^" i'm not quite sure what to do yet...

thanks for the advice! it helps a lot :_red_fox 4

Spend over hundreds for Reika's merchandise, Touken Ranbu's and OPM's goodies. Plus, Aarin Fantasy's latest magazine and Koro-sensei badges. AND ITS ONLY DAY ONE!

i don't think i can watch "itachi shinden"... I've had enough seeing his suffering. let the poor man rest..(or at least have an alternate ending.) :cuteonion52:

I don't like cartoon where's there's no conversation at all.. it's makes me mad. my local tv full of such cartoon.. why don't you just give me anime on tv ヽ(`Д´)ノ