• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

....my friends teased me last night outside my home -frowns-

"hey, are you sure you're not a girl? you're short, late bloomer, small faced and you're voice sounds so cute..haha i'm sure you are a girl!" and then they all laughed...

..i got a bit mad and looked up to Den (the friend who teased me - boy taller than me)

"grr... i'm a boy! i have a d*ck~" then i felt really embarrassed on saying that word =///x///=

"ohh really?? lemme see~" he teased me more leaning his chin on top of my head... I got really mad...

"here!" i grabbed his right hand and pulled it to touched my crotch (not inside! I was wearing pants!! >///

then he covered his mouth with his left hand and was silent for like... hmm... 5 seconds or so?

then he giggled.. i let go and realized my embarrassing act =////= (gaah!! i wanted to die!!!)

he groped it like 2 more times... i was really shocked and i had to slap his hand away... (wanted to kill him!)

then he said "woah~ it was small and cute hahahaha"

grrr~ i was so angry and embarrassed that i sulked.. they apologized but they kept giggling so i entered the house, locked my room and chatted them saying "i hate you guys"... though i know they were just teasing me like usual, but still~ that was too much... >////

If you knew it wasn't me all along, Why did you drag me by your side?

Why did you take me for granted? Was it your intention to make me cry?

Because here I am, Still wondering why, What I ever did to you.

All I did was love you, All I did was care.... it's so stupid loving you...

the person i am in real life and roleplays are definitely different

the words i say in my roleplays are basically just due to my character's personality and perspective... if i play as a sadist, arrogant or those kinds of roles that is totally opposite of the me in real life, don't get confused... i am basically just doing my job, or rather the play i am supposed to do... -hugs a pillow- it is all based on my imaginations

It was a very tiring weekends but its all worth it! See you next year Comic Fiesta! Though too bad couldn't watch FLOW concert. But still, I'll be going for One Ok Rock concert live in Singapore next year xD

I'm living in anger, I'm living in pain, but the evil that befalls me, will have no gain.

it is cynical, and it's words always bear shame. Oh evil, oh evil, how you blacken my days....

Today i was almost going to blow a whole lab class but it didn't happend only few glass was broke and just a little scratch on my arm bcoz i mixed the M formula with S and bam!! damn!.....i who don't even know anything about lab was told to help a senpai with his experiments and now this happend its driving me crazy!!! the sensai are insane!!

...reading the roleplays of the others is like reading a novel of some sort... I very much enjoy reading it and waiting for more ^^ goodluck guys...

...if only you could publish such things into books, i'll definitely buy one... and be a fan haha