Say whatever you want XIX

Saga

I'm lonely............ And I'm lonely in some horribly deep way and for a flash of an instant, I can see just how lonely, and how deep this feeling runs. And it scares the shit out of me to be this lonely because it seems catastrophic....

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
This is Itou san from the Manga Itou-San :D I'm so in love with this Manga now thanks to
who obviously has a very good taste XP

Waaah nice! I really love Itou-san too. :3 his eyes

- - - Updated - - -

The 'I' (eye) neckties too. XD

Negative Love.... why?.......Because love is blind, That's why I can't be bound, For me love is dead

Like scissors into a thread.. When love spots me, It's like a child needing it's mommy

I'm like a vulture waiting for love to fracture. Then love runs away Hoping that I would decay

Alone and have no hope Waiting for love but it answers nope........ hayzzz

...80% of my energy for this day... wasted in multitasking for 8 hours...

playing games, while doodling on my math notebook (pfft--), listening to music while singing like a dork, and sucking 5 lollipops (hope i don't get any cavities)...

-plops on bed- so tired~ -opens laptop- nope... not yet... the day isn't over yet >x

In person body language for the quickest returns and obvious signs of disinterest and distress Telephones for voices; plain, animated, or faking it Letters for gesture, or a classic long slow catch up

And texting...

I know you got it

I may even know you read it

What's your excuse for delay?!! Answer me!!

Dec. 18 When my Grandmother suddenly collapsed and rushed to the hospital. They say its not that serious

Dec. 19 I heard my Uncle talking about how critical my Grandmother's situation is.. I got really scared. I prayed for she can quickly recover.

Dec. 20 My grandmother is still in coma... Brain dead and she's also half paralyzed but still she's fighting for us

Dec. 21 She's still doesn't regain consciousness. After visiting my grandmother at the hospital, exactly 10:48 in the evening.. she passed away, can't even say goodbye to her.. all that I can do is to hold her cold body and whisper to her how much I love her.

and now I feel so worthless, regretting the time that I've wasted. I know that a thousand words won’t bring her back, I know because I’ve tried; neither will a thousand tears, I know because I’ve cried.

-holds u tight- I'm sure she knows you loved her. And i'm sure she loved you back. Im sorry for your loss

I really hope so..thank you

though you makes me cry again hehe I become a crybaby now, but really thank you

-hugs- i'mm really completely sure she knew u loved her. And i'm also sure she is happy ^^ And crying i ok...

Wow, I'm astounded. Next time you decides to be 'oh I'm very thoughtful' when I'm having emotional burst, know that you have it coming when its your turn.