Say whatever you want XIX

Saga

Well... I've been going through my old iPod... boy did I have a ton of angsty songs back then. @_@ lots and lots of JRock.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

....a...ahh... now I get what seke means after reading Haru o Daite ita....

.....that manga was intense =/////x/////= i can't take the ecchi scenes and i had to skip everytime... >//////

maybe next time, i'll get the courage to savor those stuffs more.... but for now, i'm too sensitive to those stuffs... -hides under pillows-

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

woah~ O/////x/////O t..that's awesome... haha but embarrassing to the person who noticed and watched the camera video... pfft---

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
: Wow. XD;; I second what Riku said. Awesome but embarassing. Haha.

Now I have more stuff for lamps. Hopefully I can do more this week. Haha.

...the teachers were staring at me today as they pass by the school lounge where i was at...

i had to move cuz it was creeping me out.... =/////=;

i should really just cover my whole face instead of just a mask...

i hate it when i feel like i was about to choke and then my glass is empty and i had to refill it myself because my sis was watching tv (basically just me and her) and when i was about to reach for the glass pitcher, i would have hiccups and it is a really difficult feeling...when i was drinking water, it is really painful in the chest....

ugh... =_=|l|l i thought i was gonna die....

New Year, new job. And nice new banner.

Also, I feel like I can take everything slowly this year. Unlucky for my fam, lucky for me, I think.

Today was actually pretty interesting. I had two people ask me if I could add to their list of anime recommendations. I guess I just give off that kind of vibe. XD