Say whatever you want XIX

Saga

This is my answer when my family bothers me to be more social instead of playing games..

anB2Mxn_700b.jpg

But come on, everyone needs a little peace and quiet to save the world from the Lords of Hell sometimes..right? |:

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

Never trust your neighbor *shakes head* The guy downstairs who was in my apartment a couple weeks ago, throw his wife out of the window and is now on the loose again as if nothing happened. WTH!

Never trust your neighbor *shakes head* The guy downstairs who was in my apartment a couple weeks ago, throw his wife out of the window and is now on the loose again as if nothing happened. WTH!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
D: Please take care of yourself!

I just wanted to let you know..you're always on my mind and I love you truly, my dear bed.

aww thanks dear. It turned out that he is totally innocent according to the old lady next door. His wife just jumped out of the window cause he threatened her with a knife. D: And I was shocked cause the old lady was defending him.

She said he had a reason and she deserved it cause she was cheating on him by chatting with a random guy on FB.

What i've learned today: Never listen to old ladies who gossip about the other neighbors. Ah don't wanna know what she is gossiping about me. ^^"

Oooookaaaay..you know, maybe I'll postpone that visit to you for a while. :p But yeah, I know gossping old ladies really well, I come from a village full of them. (;
Oh yeah! It's gonna be an awesome year. >.

Ahahaha don't worry you're not gonna see the ghetto district where I live now. XD It's actually a noble district but the apartment building I live in is kinda the black sheep among the other apartment complexes and villa-like buildings. XD

"I'm just tired" he said with a sigh.. Which was true?

He'd been losing sleep for weeks now.. But he wasn't just tired ..

He started losing that sleep out of pain.. He doesn't want to talk about it

About how he left him and nothing works.. Sure he says it's just from being sleepy

But those tired discouraged eyes.. Have been this way out of sorrow... why? heart to get hahaha joke...

it's almost mid terms exams, around next week i think...

...sucks to study at the hospital =x= i'll be discharged on sunday i guess... glad the hospital has wifi~ and my laptop is here with me OxO

..aww how sweet was that.

My best friend is opposite of yours. He ate all of my sweet stuff.onionn3