Say whatever you want XIX

Saga

Damn is it cold...

Agreed..what's up with this freezing weather?? -_- There was -11,5°C here in the morning..how are we supposed to live if it's so cold?? D: *breaths on fingers trying to bring them back to life*

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

mom made me move to the guest room as my personal room and making my room my couzin's room =x=

i need to pack my things and move then.. well since i got the opportunity to move to a plain white room, i can redecorate it to anything i want ^///^ maybe neon green and black cyber type of room

too much work though but it's all good =//w//=

You're nobody to me. Just because mom and grandma ask me to help you cook once before, don't think you can take advantage of me.

Know your place, woman.

i dont know why but i'm feeling quite odd... lonely i think... =_= it's been a while since I've been stressed out from various things...

-sigh- i cant even concentrate to anything... i'm so bored and lonely... onionn7

I was driving when Mom texted me this...

(my name), why does this Tatsuya keeps changing his purpose every day?

And I was like 'MOM! DID YOU WENT THROUGH MY PC AGAIN?!' She tend to do this when she got bored. Because I saved a lot of Korean and Japan series/movies in it.

p/s: she's talking about Ouroboros (live-action)

I Am still Angry At Myself!! I accidentally delete All of my data!! it really took me 4 hours to write it!! -sighs-

i have to write it from the start again.. i can't even remember what i write there.. i am mess up!! :cuteonion9::8onion74:onionn3

wish there were more mangas like "Junketsu Drop"

both artstyle and plot are so cute... definitely my type of uke and seme story =////=

ahh... i want more onion4

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Would you care to do one with me? :3 We can talk about a plot ;D hehehe

I just found out that two of my favorite candies are the most hated ones out there to people. Why? Why???