• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

finished reading "Bouzu to Kumo" manga >//////

it was quite new to my taste~ and also very cute... Wish to read a lot more like those -blushes-

Watched this so many times but it still cracks me up.

Haven't tried roller coaster but man, I'll probably piss my pants while on top if I do this.

Watched this so many times but it still cracks me up.

Haven't tried roller coaster but man, I'll probably piss my pants while on top if I do this.

I'm totally in love with this show.

Boy: "Just 'cause I'm a gentleman don't mean I ain't taking you to bed."

Girl: "[eyes wide open] [averts eyes] [in silence] [smiles]"

Another person: Dude, stop that. Sounds cheesy and dirty. Girl, stop that. You're so easy to read.

xD

When I went to the kitchen to get some water, I saw hell of a lot of food at the dining table... I wondered what was the occassion to have such a feast on a supposed to be normal sunday... =_=

Then my mom called me to the living room "(insert my name here), come here and i will introduce you to someone."

I obeyed (as usual) thinking it is just one of my mom's friends or whatnot...

Then I was introduced to a family... Like a parents and a single child... i mean daughter...

Like I was so nervous I didn't actually look at those people and just looked down as always... I just told my name and sat down the sofa where mom told me to sit right next to the girl.

then it turns out, mom is setting me up to be the girl's boyfriend or something... =___=|l|l i dont really know what to do so i kept silent, and the girl was staring at me all that time... I ate and just stuck myself to my room right now...

onionn7

i was in my pajamas when i was introduced, how embarrassing.... ugh...

studying late at night because I had to entertain visitors and didn't really had time to review some stuffs...

ahhh... i have panda eyes now... =_= cramming again!?