• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

:confused: So..I have a choice. I could go either see Deadpool on 11th or get the ticket as a Valentine's gift..I don't wanna wait but what's a better gift for Valentine's than him?? I can't believe I'm in such a dilema over a movie..how deep I've fallen. -_-

..or you can watch it on 11th and on 14th of February XD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

---------

meanwhile in my world... (the best version)

[video=youtube;KHZ8ek-6ccc]

The thought has occurred to me that's why I said I've fallen so low. Don't remember the last time I was obsessing so much over a guy. XD Damn..btw did you go see Star Wars then?

it's been quite a while since I felt comfortable in class

I actually had fun and my classmates were so nice to me :_red_fox 8

I enjoyed the group activities and I learned a lot ^///^

yeah I did twice cause the first time I didn't wear my glasses cause yeah I had my reasons XD XD XD Honestly I didn't like it :/ have mixed feelings about the movie.. *sigh* at least we have Chewbacca XD How about you? Did you like it?

Just to see how bad my eyesight is actually XD v

g2_zps7m8r7bji.gif

Went to karaoke with a friend and sang "Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You", the Koreans and Americans liked it. Started dancing with the waiters and waitresses. Just crossed my mind and it immediately put a smile on my face.

Wow. Thinking I made those strangers dance like crazy in a resto-karaoke place that was such a great experience.

It has been a while since I last made graphic. I totally forgot that adjustments usually affect the entire picture so had a lot of trouble trying to render my signature TuT I hope my next one will be less troublesome!!