• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
yeah I did twice cause the first time I didn't wear my glasses cause yeah I had my reasons XD XD XD Honestly I didn't like it :/ have mixed feelings about the movie.. *sigh* at least we have Chewbacca XD How about you? Did you like it?

Just to see how bad my eyesight is actually XD v

g2_zps7m8r7bji.gif

Yes, I liked it. ^^ I think they continued in the spirit of previous movies, just more modern. Of course there are things I didn't like so much, but they are the same as in all the episodes.

I sometimes wish, I didn't have so many feelings..things would be so much easier. I already miss my intern.. :Sad:

I didn't notice Profile of the month had a theme, so I never made my theme Hetalia,,,,, *cries* also I'm not very fond of the idea of using fanart for Graphics since it can be disrespectful toward the original artist however, I want to enter the contest with it's actual theme.. but I really don't like Hetalia's original art, well at least not from the anime. What should I do? *lies on the floor slowly drowning*

So I saw a live production of The Little Mermaid tonight and I could swear the songs and eventual romance between Ariel and Prince Eric was literally mine and my boyfriend's story.

hahahahahha well the contest states that you dont have to own the pictures, so you are not claiming them as your own anyway ^^ I mean in sets you do the same ryt? ^^

Ah i dunno what to do T___T

, I know. However a lot of artist don't allow any restitution or editing of their work so I really want to respect that. However for like famous artist /I'm sorry to them too/ since they are already going pro (getting paid for their work/working with art) it is not uncommon their works are more spread out and well-known and seen and used for public and personal reasons. Whereas for fanartist, a lot of the art they do it in their free-time and have to commission and the like to "earn" from their artworks. Usually I ask for permission before using fanart but when you don't get an answer it is hard to decide whether it is ok or not. I did find some original manga scans so I think I'm good to go! ^^

Too lazy to go out, but I want to see my friends so I guess I'm heading out later.

I forgot how it feels to stay up late to finish reading an interesting book. :o Gotta start doing more things I like instead of just doing things I have to. :3

-Actually close to tears cause le new set is so freaking awesome-

>//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

it was >////> i cry a lot when i'm frustrated so u really saved me >////> have been spending the last two days downloading viruses after all XD

I spent approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes rereading the posts on this thread starting from the 800th page all the way until the latest post while listening to the same song on repeat. It is now 12:25 A.M and I have to wake up at 6 A.M. tomorrow. That was me trying to make the most of tonight before I have to go do life tomorrow/later.

Pfft.