Did You BROKE it?

Did You FORGIVE?

Did You Say SORRY?

Did You Do The RIGHT Things?

Did You Make MISTAKES?

Did You Feel The HAPPINESS?

Did You Feel The PAIN?

PAIN! PAIN! PAIN

DID YOU FEEL THE PAIN! DID YOU THINK THAT IT WAS ONLY YOU WHO FEEL LIKE THAT?

DID YOU? WHAT IF EVERYONE IS THE SAME AS YOU?]]

S92bJZ7.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Same with me. It's dry and hot af for me. I want the cold weather back. :( The dry winds aren't helping.

I don't drink chocolates -,- once, before, there was this chocolate drinks I bought and I almost finished it when I realized there was a dead spider in it. DEAD SPIDER I REPEAT!

I love turtwig, but Im trying to breed one with good stats and uh. my boxes are starting to fill up with all THESE TURTWIG.

Time to go into wonder trade and see what I can get xD

Me watching Makura No Danshi be like, "I can't watch this, its too cheesy! Someone please knocked me out!!" Though I give credits to the twin *smirk*

I don't drink chocolates -,- once, before, there was this chocolate drinks I bought and I almost finished it when I realized there was a dead spider in it. DEAD SPIDER I REPEAT!

Still better than a spider crawling out of a coke can ^^" don't drink anything out of a can!

Still better than a spider crawling out of a coke can ^^" don't drink anything out of a can!

I think I just got a trauma~ :Frustrated: Exactly when I was craving a hot chocolate for 4 days now. :Sad: