• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
hahahhaha no i dont plan on trying cause i'll fail anyway ^^ i'm not good at expressing me feelings in words ^///^ apart from the fact that i find it rather tricky to write here since i will probably forget someone -_-

I don't know what to write yet XD

I'm also waiting for

's confession XD I think I know who is it. XD

O.O who it is? O.O haahahhaha well now i'm curious, please do tell me >////

And i'll probably go through me friend list and say something nice to whoever i sometimes talk with @.@

- - - Updated - - -

K nope too lazy porbably XD

Many of you probably don't remember me, but I joined some time ago, and then disappeared! Life got a hold of me and I had a lot of things to get done! I moved across the country, got a new job, and things are going pretty good!

For all those who remember me, hello! I'm back!

For those who don't know or remember me, Hi, I'm October Night, pleasure. Please feel free to message me anytime.

ahahhaha oh man me gramps XD

Like he sucks at showing love but tis adorable how he tries XD like over the past years he built mom a hut in the mountains which is freaking awesome but like last time one of the picture frames on the wall broke and mum wanted to fix it this time and we found out he had already done so without telling us XD

And every time i visit he barely says anything but overloads me with juice he makes himself XD and Last time i visited he was gambling and got me a sun pillow :3

And like ow i wanted to shower cause he has warm water and he was like 'yeah sure just one thing: (here he guides me to the bathroom and looks at me hella serious) Dont turn this button too much, otherwise what happened to me will happen to you, because this makes the water turn hella hot!' and i had to seriously stop meself from dying of laughter cause twas literally only thee button for warm water XD

I finally finished my Character Sheet. Onto another one, and like...3 replies. LOL.

The best part is that I was diligent and finished all my school work yesterday! Now onto RPing and anime.