Say whatever you want XIX

Saga

IM IN LOVE WITH THE YUKIO X RIN DOUJIN. Please. Everyone... help me... I'm dying.....

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously man I hate you! You're confusing me and you're so mysterious. Whenever I choose to spend some time with you I regret it. I don't get you man... You make me wanna slam my head against the wall. Lord knows how many times I've tried to understand you but I failed again and again and again. This time you crossed the line... I have my limits too. So be happy I've given up on you. Stupid Excel. -_-

Dude, after seeing you around the forum for a while...I have no idea why I am just now noticing that you have Yu, from persona, as your set. Meh...even so...I am guessing you know him more from the anime than the game, huh?

Sitting here thinking about how much Yaoi I've gotten behind on. Also absolutely loving the wristbands I bought today. They cushion my wrists real nice for the keyboard. Helps my carpel tunnel. They have shamrocks on them! I'm proud Irish.

Dude, after seeing you around the forum for a while...I have no idea why I am just now noticing that you have Yu, from persona, as your set. Meh...even so...I am guessing you know him more from the anime than the game, huh?

Ahaha, yeah, I know him more from the anime than the game. I have Persona, Persona 2, and Persona 3, all for PSP. But I don't have any games for Persona 4 or Persona Q, which he appears in. I've had the set since...September of last year, I believe. I haven't been as active since then, so that could be why you haven't noticed it until now. XD

Since when did I lost the ability to be genuinely happy for others?

Since when did I find people's laughter unbearable?

Since when did I began to feel more alone when standing in a crowd?

Look! The sun shines so brightly in the sky!

How irritating.