Say whatever you want XIX

Saga

"...The Minion that has two eyes... Way cuter than the Minion with just one eye.. who, let's be honest, looks like a penis who can see me" XD XD Jimmy is simply the best. No one can better explain why it's better being No. #2...

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

One day, Life asked Death,

"Why do people love me but hate you?"

To with which Death responded,

"For you are a beautiful life, and I--a painful truth."

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Nice siggy. (: And quote too but I thinks a far more 'painful' truth is this one: "Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I wonder if I feel annoying sometimes... Too much lol? Too much "hehe"? Too much "hohoho"?

Your "lols" and "hehes" and "hohohos" are just part of your bubbly personality! >.////

33z7k37.jpg

"The More Your Offline The More People will Lose Interest In You! They Will Find Someone Else To Replace You! A friend More Cuter Than You, More Fun Than You, More Cool Than You, And More Other Things.. Some Times It Takes Sometime To Make A True Friendship But Only Few Seconds To Break It Apart.."

"Its Hurts! But I Still Wanna Be Friends With You"

by: Fujimori Kaoru

R5pLkLR.jpg

Saw today the "new" Coke. So we have the Classic Coke for the average consumer... Coke light for the ladies... Coke Zero for the guys who are too cool for "light" and now Coke life... guess made for hipsters and vegans... what's next? That's why I like Pepsi.