• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

"I Give Up! I Am Giving Up! I Can't Take Anymore! I Am Gonna Quit! But I Can't Do That! Don't Tell Me My Old Habit Is Growing Inside Of Me Again!! I Don't Want To Talk To Anyone Right Now! If I Do I Will Surely Break Down! I Don't Want To Leave But Every Time I comeHere Its Really Hard To Watch! There Is Nothing I Can do Right Now!!.."

"BROKEN"

gcFB7X5.jpg

There's no way I can create something amazing like this

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
^^" I don't have any talents, unfortunately. This is from a guy who gave permission to share it. Maybe it would count as advertising if I write his name here since he runs a blog. He's creating boot animations for android devices and I just found a "Resident Evil" edition!!!! Means I have to change my sig next week again! XD

Yeah Venom is def a noteworthy Alien but my fav is the Punisher. ^^

Wait..every time I see it there are more of them. O.o

There was no Joker before I'm sure of that. .well whoever made it, did great work. :D So you'll only keep it for one week?? Need to enjoy it fully while I can then. ;D

Ahahha I've upgraded it and it's faster now. XD I think you are the only one here who enjoys DC/Marvel Heroes & Villains that much. ^^ My cool girl! :D

Ugh I don't wanna go to work tomorrow... -_-

Question guys...

what is this 'Addicted/Heroin' hype i'm seeing in the New forum post section? I always see it there.. and when I go there .. there like hundreds of pages already and I'm very much confused T^T

is it a BL movie of some sort?

...Sometimes I wanna lie on the floor and pretend I'm a big dildo.

I... i didn't know you... you're into this kind of cosplay.. -pats- it's alright.

...sometimes...

...j..just when i think i know people,

they d..disappoint me in ways i never thought they could...

...I will let this slide because my post was made for a dare I was given earlier...in a game of truth or dare.

...I will let this slide because my post was made for a dare I was given earlier...in a game of truth or dare.

sometimes i wonder why... y..you always try to help me, why you care so much... though i'm very thankful... b..but seriously i don't deserve this...

nah~ don't mind me really... I'll be fine soon, just needs to recover... like usual... don't worry, okay?

i'm just having...m..my usual trust issues...t..thingy... i'll fix it up in a jiffy... so...y..yeah... i'll be fine s..soon... ^^;;

sometimes i wonder why... y..you always try to help me, why you care so much... though i'm very thankful... b..but seriously i don't deserve this...

nah~ don't mind me really... I'll be fine soon, just needs to recover... like usual... don't worry, okay?

i'm just having...m..my usual trust issues...t..thingy... i'll fix it up in a jiffy... so...y..yeah... i'll be fine s..soon... ^^;;

You do not get to decide whether or not you deserve being cared for. I do. I care for you because you are important to me, because how you are doing, how you feel, your physical, mental and emotional well-being...they all matter to me because I want to be there for you in your time of need.

But...I understand. I will do my best not to worry. You are...quite resilient, Ritsu. Take care.

...Ah. well...this is "Say Whatever You Want" so...*coughs*...yes.