Say whatever you want XIX

Saga

I've been drowning myself about the subject of free speech for days now. And I don't even like debates. [sigh] But I won't deny, this is the healthiest exchange of thoughts I've had for months.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Ahahha I've upgraded it and it's faster now. XD I think you are the only one here who enjoys DC/Marvel Heroes & Villains that much. ^^ My cool girl! :D

Ugh I don't wanna go to work tomorrow... -_-

Oh I doubt I'm the only one here who likes comics

. ^^7 And tell me about work. ;D

I'm officially the only girl at practice that can do 'tricky advanced' stuff, yet I fall miserably doing one of the first things we learned..and by fall, I mean literally.. :WTH:

I don't care about being able to feel what another person is feeling or something like that. But I would give so much for some people to b able to feel how I feel.

Some to witness the pain.

And some to know how much they mean to me because words will never be enough

don't worry it just happens :D people do that to me sometimes :3

Haha, thanks a lot for the reassurance. I hope you've gotten over your depressive mood as well! I'm typing this as I just got out of therapy and downed two anti-depressant pills xDD.

Sometimes I honestly feel like people don't care or appreciate me nearly as much as I do them. ; x; It sounds selfish or greedy, but I am selfish and greedy. The struggles.

I'm not really too deep into the depressive side, though I had been close to before. Also, I think the best way for it is to talk it out with people involve... it may not go as you wanted but at least you gave effort and made yourself clear :3

I believe it would be me whom you would show (if you could) the pain that I caused you Sai. (which I indubitably think you want me to know what turmoil I caused you.)

personally speaking i hate pain... but i've endured enough to just ignore them...

to the point that i would suffer a day, and soon after that, it will simply be like it never happened in the first place...

...does that count as being strong?

When i'm practicing my dance for the mass demo at the classroom, yeah my armpit got so sweaty.

And in the real practice, shit. I got so embarrassed because the sweat in my t-shirt is so visible so I avoided raising my arms but I can't, lol. That's why I hate vibrant colored t-shirts!

...i made a lot of people worry about me again... -smacks head to my desk- d..damn.. i need to stop being so pessimistic...

...w..was really glad i had friends like t..them.. -blush- wish i could... e..express my gratitude properly...